Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Price Breakdown
Charlie
No Longer Registered

RE: Price Breakdown

Here is the price list

http://www.landrover.com/content/gb/en/P...11.pdf.PDF

Print out page 13 (unlucky for them) and take it with you, it shows the mats, as you can see there are two types of mats, Prestige gets the premium ones with edging as standard so they shouldn't be adding anything on at all for mats. Hope it all goes well.
14-09-2011 09:47am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jayzon2186

(14-09-2011 09:47am)Charlie Wrote:  Here is the price list

Print out page 13 (unlucky for them) and take it with you, it shows the mats, as you can see there are two types of mats, Prestige gets the premium ones with edging as standard so they shouldn't be adding anything on at all for mats. Hope it all goes well.

Charlie

Thanks ever so much for this!

This actually leaves me with some firepower and a leg to stand on. I am even more frustrated now as it appears they are trying con as much money out of me as possible.

I am seeing the Sales manager at 12.00, once again, I shall let you know how it all goes. I will either be receiving the car or I wont - FINGERS CROSSED!

[Image: evoque2.jpg]

SD4 - 5dr - Prestige - Sumutra Black - Style 6 Alloys
14-09-2011 10:55am
ytshome

(14-09-2011 10:55am)jayzon2186 Wrote:  

Hi again, I might have missed it but did you say which dealer you are using. Cheers YT

Charlie

This actually leaves me with some firepower and a leg to stand on. I am even more frustrated now as it appears they are trying con as much money out of me as possible.

I am seeing the Sales manager at 12.00, once again, I shall let you know how it all goes. I will either be receiving the car or I wont - FINGERS CROSSED!

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
14-09-2011 01:22pm
jayzon2186

(14-09-2011 01:22pm)ytshome Wrote:  
(14-09-2011 10:55am)jayzon2186 Wrote:  

Hi again, I might have missed it but did you say which dealer you are using. Cheers YT

Charlie

I didn't mention the dealer as I do not want to name names!

I have seen the sales manager today and finally got everything sorted. He was more than happy to help and could only apologize for his colleagues behavior.

He assured us the car would be locked (which i doubt) and that when it comes to hand over the car will be immaculate.

He also said he needed to check the wheels, but I am sure they are style 6 (5 pattern circular spokes) and he also said the carpet mats are standard and once again apologized.

So far this has saved us close to £1200 on items we were NEVER going to receive. Good job I kept my eye open!

Thanks for everyones help! Once the car arrives I will post plenty of pics.

14-09-2011 02:47pm
ytshome

I'm pleased its sorted for you. Enjoy her when she arrives. YT

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
14-09-2011 03:19pm
Urban Splash

Jelous you will be driving around in it so soon.... Smile

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
14-09-2011 04:04pm
jayzon2186

(14-09-2011 04:04pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Jelous you will be driving around in it so soon.... Smile

All in good time my man, all in good time Wink

14-09-2011 04:44pm