Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Price Breakdown
jayzon2186

RE: Price Breakdown

Silver Sparkle is Style 6, they have charged us for style 8 which is £600+ more than they should have.
13-09-2011 03:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

Silver Sparkle is also Style 2 & 3

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-09-2011 03:45pm
jayzon2186

20" Silver Sparkle is style 6
13-09-2011 03:46pm
paulus599

Sparkle Silver is just the paint finish, so available in a lot of styles, but yes the 20" are style 6

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 03:53pm by paulus599.)
13-09-2011 03:48pm
cjfp

I don't disagree with you but you were asking where people got £450 from and that is the price of upgrade to 19" Silver Sparkle 3 on a Pure so they might have been talking about that.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-09-2011 03:49pm
jayzon2186

Apologies, maybe I wasnt clear enough.

I was using the online configuration with the Prestige which is what we are going for. This offers the 20" at an extra £450.

Besides the bill states they are style 8 which is incorrect as I have seen the car as it is in the showroom and they are deffo style 6.

Going up tonight to sort it out, will keep you all posted.
13-09-2011 03:54pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Am assuming the OP was talking about a prestige and those are the prices for those styles.
13-09-2011 04:07pm
jayzon2186

(13-09-2011 04:07pm)Charlie Wrote:  Am assuming the OP was talking about a prestige and those are the prices for those styles.

Correct Charlie

[Image: evoque2.jpg]

SD4 - 5dr - Prestige - Sumutra Black - Style 6 Alloys
13-09-2011 04:17pm
jayzon2186

Right guys, here goes...

Went up to the dealership to air the discrepancies on the bill sheet (wheels, mats, etc...)

The dealer straight away acknowledged the mistake with the wheels, a little to easily if you ask me! (almost like he knew that they were on there!)

However he then decided to tell me that the discrepancy was only a small amount in £ (£800 isnt small and thats not the principle) - FUMING ALREADY AT THIS POINT!

I then informed him that I would like the paint protection removed, which he agreed he could do.

I then mentioned the mats at an additional £91 before VAT, to which he immediately replied,

"you cant take them off, they're part of the car!"

I asked what he meant and he informed me that they are part of the car build. I said they are an OPTIONAL EXTRA to which he said they are part of the car and cannot be removed.

I asked the dealer if he knew that the Prestige models actually comes with mats as standard to which he told me these were luxury mats and much better than the standard. I was slightly concerned that he was giving me a load of BS at this point.

Im sure these mats are the standard ones. Do prestige models even offer a mat optional extra upgrade?

I then aired some concerns about the car being used in the showroom and still being unlocked for anyone to roam inside. He then proceeded to tell us:

"IM DOING YOU A FAVOUR HERE"

I nearly choked, I'm paying full price for a showroom car which is being used day in day out for the next 2 weeks as a test mule for potential customers. I at least expect the car to be locked as promised or at least moved out of the showroom. Please bare in mind, we are getting NO DISCOUNT on the car and it already has scuff marks on the sills and plastics due to people looking inside (Im sure they will clean up but that is not the issue).

I can appreciate that the demand is high for the Evoque and that I will be getting it before many others, however paying full price and being told "IM DOING YOU A FAVOUR" is beyond a kick in the knackers!

To say I am unhappy is an understatement and I am seriously considering canceling the sale.

Can anyone recommend what steps they would take from here?

I am considering calling the dealership manager tomorrow to air my issues with the dealer and the issues he failed to resolve.

Cheers

[Image: evoque2.jpg]

SD4 - 5dr - Prestige - Sumutra Black - Style 6 Alloys
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 08:00pm by jayzon2186.)
13-09-2011 07:56pm
ytshome

HI AGAIN, IN RELATION TO THE MATS, ASK HIM WHAT FEATURE CODE NUMBER THEY HAVE. THE PRESTIGE COMES WITH PREMIUM CARPET MATS WITH EDGEING (CODE 079CA) (079AJ ARE THE STANDARD ONES IN THE DYNAMIC)
THEY DON'T DO A BETTER ONE. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT SOME OF THE DEALERSHIPS ARE REALLY TRYING IT ON, MINE TRIED TO CHARGE ME AN EXTRA £1000.00

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
13-09-2011 08:53pm