Galway Green
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.83 Average
Poll: Which colour have you gone for?
LRX
Banned

Poll: Which colour have you gone for?

I think white will easily be the most popular, followed by Firenze Red, because these are the publicity colours Range Rover chose. But I'd be interested to see what colour people have gone for/would go for.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2011 06:28pm by LRX.)
23-04-2011 06:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for?

order in but can't confirm colour until after Evoque Live.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-04-2011 09:58pm
LRX
Banned

(23-04-2011 09:58pm)cjfp Wrote:  order in but can't confirm colour until after Evoque Live.

Why's that? Are you able to change your order even though it's already placed?
23-04-2011 10:37pm
cjfp

yes - there was always a period in which to make small tweaksb but given the colour problems they have got to let me change my mind, so as long as i choose a colour that is available for the first cars then i will still get my car in the first batch in october.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
23-04-2011 10:43pm
griff

Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report. Better that Silver, Black or White imho.
Cheers

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
24-04-2011 06:06am
bluebear

White for me. I did worry that it would become a bit of a 'cliche' colour but after a lot of thought I have decided to go for it simply because I think it looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing it in the metal at Evoque Live in Manchester. My only issue is whether to go for the bench seats or individual seats in the coupe.

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
24-04-2011 07:01am
Kermit

(24-04-2011 06:06am)griff Wrote:  Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report.

In this Welsh Autocar test the vehicle colour looks like Indus Silver to my eyes.
24-04-2011 10:06am
MAC

Hi all, just confirmed our order this week. Gone for Indus Silver, but may change once we have seen cars at Evoque Live in Manchester.
24-04-2011 10:18am
cjfp

(24-04-2011 10:06am)Kermit Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 06:06am)griff Wrote:  Ipanema Sand with a black roof for me. I think this is the colour of the car used in the Welsh Road report.

In this Welsh Autocar test the vehicle colour looks like Indus Silver to my eyes.

The Congestion Charge website describes this registration as 'Gold' so it is more likely to be Ipanema than Indus.

24-04-2011 10:33am
griff

(24-04-2011 10:33am)cjfp Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 10:06am)Kermit Wrote:  

The Congestion Charge website describes this registration as 'Gold' so it is more likely to be Ipanema than Indus.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/vid...ative.html
This is the one i meant. Looks like Ipanema sand to me.

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2011 08:47am by griff.)
25-04-2011 08:44am