Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Order Changed - no longer the Girl from Ipanema!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Just had confirmation from Hadley Green that Jeremy has been able to change my order to:
Evoque 5 door Dynamic Lux
Zanzibar
Black pack
Tan Plus Pack Interior - 3 seat bench with Ebony headliner
Intelligence Pack
Contrast Roof - santorini
In Control Remote
In Control Secure
Privacy Glass
Heated Steering Wheel
Heated rear seats
and I'm sure there is something I have forgotten there is so much on the spec!
So now I have to find a new name for it as Astrud, the Girl from Ipanema, no longer applies!
Might have to be The Ginge and will look just like the car on the front of the e-brochure

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 06:50pm by XFullFatTim.)
01-12-2013 05:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

RE: Order Changed - no long the Girl from Ipanema!

(01-12-2013 05:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Just had confirmation from Hadley Green that Jeremy has been able to change my order to:
Evoque 5 door Dynamic Lux
Zanzibar
Black pack
Tan Plus Pack Interior - 3 seat bench with Ebony headliner
Intelligence Pack
Contrast Roof - santorini
In Control Remote
In Control Secure
Privacy Glass
Heated Steering Wheel
Heated rear seats
and I'm sure there is something I have forgotten there is so much on the spec!
So now I have to find a new name for it as Astrud, the Girl from Ipanema, no longer applies!
Might have to be The Ginge and will look just like the car on the front of the e-brochure

What are "intelligence pack", "in control remote" and "in control secure"?

P.S. Wasn't Helo Pinheiro the actual girl from Ipanema (as opposed to the one who sang the song)?
01-12-2013 06:36pm
XFullFatTim

RE: Order Changed - no longer the Girl from Ipanema!

Intelligence pack is among other things Lane Departure warning, Auto dipping Rear View Mirror, Auto High Beam assist, Road sign reconition and display in the dash (includes excedding speed limit warning alarm) Perpendicular parking Aiid and a couple of things I don't remember.

In Control, Remote allows you to access some functions of the car from a smart phone app

In Control Secure is remotely monitored by smart phone app security system with ability to stop the car remotely (not start it though!)

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
01-12-2013 06:59pm
Stadt Panzer

Tim,

You've ordered my car!!!!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
01-12-2013 07:19pm
XFullFatTim

I'm sure that you car has a build date earlier than mine - 12 Feb 2014 (if In Control systems are available by then!)

01-12-2013 07:28pm
Red FR

Hi Tim
You need to update your signature Smile

Gone but not forgotten Fuji White Coupe Pure Tech SD4 manual, Panoramic roof, privacy glass, fog lamps and spare wheel.
01-12-2013 07:36pm
broady43

If I was ordering a new car.Zanzibar with black pack would be the colour I would choose.Im jealousCrying

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 09:18pm by broady43.)
01-12-2013 07:44pm
Stadt Panzer

Tim,

I was promised a before Xmas date but then I spotted on the build sheet that it didn't have a heated front windscreen, they'd added the solar glass thing instead, so I told them I didn't want it!
Build date now 12 Jan!

Somewhere in the North Sea.
01-12-2013 09:06pm
Donny Dog

(01-12-2013 06:59pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Intelligence pack is among other things Lane Departure warning, Auto dipping Rear View Mirror, Auto High Beam assist, Road sign reconition and display in the dash (includes excedding speed limit warning alarm) Perpendicular parking Aiid and a couple of things I don't remember.

In Control, Remote allows you to access some functions of the car from a smart phone app

In Control Secure is remotely monitored by smart phone app security system with ability to stop the car remotely (not start it though!)

Thanks! That's very interesting

Is the instrument panel, speedo, etc. now TFT or similar (and not a mechanical speedo, for example)?

Is the idea of the remote stop in case of theft? (If not, what would you use it for?). What sort of things can the remote app. do (lights, heater?)?
01-12-2013 10:52pm
MarkA_

The remote app allows you to extract journey information and check fuel levels, lock the car, alert you if you leave it unlocked.

I have ordered it on mine in the hope they add the ability to send a journey to the car at some point.

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
01-12-2013 11:06pm