Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new Evoque
cjfp

RE: My new Evoque

Let's hope that child that steps infront of you is aware of this!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-11-2011 08:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Token, brilliant comments! I too am struggling to find any negatives with my car. You are right, the doors are light (after past coupes) yet the quality is confirmed every time you close one.

As I'm straining to think of negatives - I'm reminded of more positives.
The heated steering wheel! OMG - never thought this would be something to rave about, but the nights are getting chillier here and the wheel warms my cold hands within minutes. The seats also warm up much faster than my last two Audi's. The heated front screen is brilliant. Sorry, thread hijack ..... It's back to you!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
13-11-2011 08:33pm
Mallam

Hey Token, Beautiful car. Any chance of posting some more exterior pics - I'm thinking of changing my order to Orkney (prestige coupe) but can't decide between the shadow / normal style 6 alloys. Cheers
13-11-2011 09:42pm
Token

(13-11-2011 09:42pm)Mallam Wrote:  Hey Token, Beautiful car. Any chance of posting some more exterior pics - I'm thinking of changing my order to Orkney (prestige coupe) but can't decide between the shadow / normal style 6 alloys. Cheers

Will try to take some today and post them tonight.

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
14-11-2011 10:00am
Token

Right, day 7...

I tried very hard yesterday to find some things I didn't like about the Evoque in order to present a balanced view...

I managed to find one thing...if you sit quite high (which I like doing) then the rake / size of the windscreen means that the rear view mirror significantly obscures the view when going round a tight left hand bend. As you can tell, I've had to be ultra picky!!

I did at one point curse the trip computer as neither Trip A or Trip B resets automatically at the start of each journey...however, I then discovered that Trip Auto does.

And my favourite thing yesterday...I drove past a big gang of youths waiting for their school bus yesterday...when I looked in my rear view mirror they were all looking at the car and many were pointing...this car really does grab attention.

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
15-11-2011 10:10am