Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lookers Park Royal
Evo-king

RE: Lookers Park Royal

(05-12-2011 01:54pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Mine went into build on 25th November and is being delivered to my dealers (in Kent) tomorrow, so 11 days after start of build, but I can't pick it up until Saturday because they are too busy!!!!! At least I will have it by the end of this week Very Happy

Wahaay, lucky you, too busy doing what? Chasing up JLR or prepping Evoques, probably neither.
(05-12-2011 11:46am)Daigriff Wrote:  Good to see great customer service, and well done LP on getting yours.

Mine was in build on 24th Nov...how long would it normally take to get to the dealer...20 miles away from Halewood? Ive still not heard anything!!

Probably Quality Control delays.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 11:42pm by Evo-king.)
05-12-2011 11:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rsk21

Lookers Park Royal

Add me to the list of staunch LPR advocates.

They are great guys, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, interested in their customers and above all else straight talking.

We've had two Disco4s from them and there's an Evoque on the way next year. This is despite the fact that there are at least 5 or 6 other dealers nearer to home.

As long as we're buying LR/RR or if we ever get a Jag on the experiences we've had to date we wouldn't use another dealer.
08-12-2011 07:33pm
xxxx5

Wish I had used them, because I really don't rate my dealer.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
08-12-2011 08:04pm
Daigriff

[quote='Evo-king' pid='27475' dateline

Probably Quality Control delays.
[/quote]

Yes, had email yesterday...it's in quality control!!

Nearly there I hope!!!!!!

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
08-12-2011 11:06pm
Lookers Park Royal

I know Steve has responded, but I just wanted to say thank to LP for your business, and glad to hear that Spencer looked after you well. I look forward to a few pictures as I was off-site when you collected the other Wednesday.

Many thanks to RSK for your comments......... At the rate that 2011 has passed by, March will be here in a blink! Wink

James Smile
09-12-2011 02:29pm
whizzer

Thanks to Spencer, Matthew and the team at lookers collected my Dynamic sd4 yesterday - Great handover and well looked after
10-12-2011 11:27am
Lookers Park Royal

Thanks Wizzer, hope you're enjoying the new Evoque?

James Smile
10-12-2011 11:29am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I now travel south to LPR from Scotland to buy my cars - they are much more competitive and James and Matt were even able to deliver the Evoque on the day they told it would arrive when it was ordered back in March. Not only have I received 1st class service, it has always been well worth the trip south when buying and also if I am passing through London and drop into the showroom there is always a warm welcome from the reception staff as well as the sales and servicing team. I have bought Land/Range Rovers since 1996 and the Evoque is 9th one and the 3rd bought from Lookers Park Royal. 5 of the other 6 were bought from my local dealership who were also excellent and still get my business for servicing and accessories, but they just couldn't do a deal like James did on an RRS I wanted to buy.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-12-2011 05:35am
manishs

Hi,

I picked up my car last month from Lookers Park Royal and received a great service. Steve was fantastic during the wait and did an amazing job at handover. ( I was going to post sooner but been out on business)

Definitely recommend them Very Happy and will be back for my next car.
05-04-2012 09:04pm
Donny Dog

I only bought some parts from them which I collected today, and I have to echo the compliments to this dealership. Even though we weren't giving them any business directly, Steve and his colleagues treated us with every courtesy and were really friendly and helpful.
05-04-2012 10:20pm