Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lookers Park Royal
LP

Lookers Park Royal

I’ve been busy the last couple of days so haven't had chance to post a message but collected my Pure SD4 (Auto, Tech Pack, Style Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Headlining) on Wednesday night.

Just wanted to give positive feedback on Lookers Park Royal. I dealt with Spencer, who always responded to my calls/emails, sent me pictures of the car when it arrived and was ready for delivery and kept me up to date with changes to my delivery date along the way. Thanks also to everyone behind the scenes who got the car and paperwork turned around promptly (and helped me out with a last-minute request for proof of registration for my residents parking permit). I also appreciated the fact that there was no hard sell on finance, Gap insurance, paint protection etc. Got a full tank of fuel and goody bag/present too (not saying what so as not to spoil the surprise for others).

Will try and upload some pictures/comments on the car on the weekend.
02-12-2011 11:49am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WB
WB

RE: Lookers Park Royal

Congrats!!
02-12-2011 11:59am
Steve @ Lookers Park Royal

Hi LP,

Great to hear that all went well with the collection and that Spencer looked after you throughout.

If there are any questions/queries please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help.

Many thanks for your business.

Steve Bow down
05-12-2011 11:39am
Daigriff

Good to see great customer service, and well done LP on getting yours.

Mine was in build on 24th Nov...how long would it normally take to get to the dealer...20 miles away from Halewood? Ive still not heard anything!!

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
05-12-2011 11:46am
LP

Lookers Park Royal

My car was 'off production' on the 24th November. It arrived at the dealership the following Monday and I collected Wednesday evening.
05-12-2011 11:59am
Steve @ Lookers Park Royal

Hi Daigriff,

We are finding that from build date to delivery to dealer is taking around 14 days.

However some are ariving earlier some a little later.

Best to get an update from your dealer

Steve
05-12-2011 12:12pm
Daigriff

Appreciate your reply Steve.

He says he doesn't know where it is!! I thought that Halewood would notify the dealer when built then the dealer would arrange the delivery to the dealership...or is that wrong?

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
05-12-2011 12:18pm
WB
WB

(05-12-2011 12:18pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Appreciate your reply Steve.

He says he doesn't know where it is!! I thought that Halewood would notify the dealer when built then the dealer would arrange the delivery to the dealership...or is that wrong?

My dealer told me that the company that does the deliveries has a contractual obligation to get the cars to the dealer within 4 (or maybe it was 5) working days from when it is out of Quality Control.
05-12-2011 12:30pm
Daigriff

(05-12-2011 12:30pm)wbessada Wrote:  My dealer told me that the company that does the deliveries has a contractual obligation to get the cars to the dealer within 4 (or maybe it was 5) working days from when it is out of Quality Control.

Thanks for that...I'm probably in that black hole then!
So near...but yet so far...aaaarrrrggghhhhSmile

05-12-2011 12:51pm
caroline11000

Mine went into build on 25th November and is being delivered to my dealers (in Kent) tomorrow, so 11 days after start of build, but I can't pick it up until Saturday because they are too busy!!!!! At least I will have it by the end of this week Very Happy

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
05-12-2011 01:54pm