Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Hi Everyone!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Hi Everyone!

GUPS4U, welcome to the forum and I'm sorry to read of your incident. I have replied to your other post here
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Mystery-S...nts?page=2

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-04-2012 05:11pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CRC@LandRover

(07-04-2012 04:31pm)gups4u Wrote:  Hi Nick

Please contact me its urgent the mis fueling device on my range rover evoque failed and as a result the TD4 model ended up with petrol. How it this possible as when I collected my car the dealer said 'its impossible to fill up with the wrong fuel'.

My insurance company has advised that they will not help and advised me to take the matter up with the dealer/Land Rover as the mis –fuelling device/part may have had an inherent fault

Please contact me at gurps4u@hotmail.com to discuss my options.

I will be in the UK on 13th April and will be free to meet u at Land Rover UK offices.

FYI: The car was brought and registered in Australia on 07.03.12 from Southern Classis Cars, 188-194 Corrimal Street Wollongong NSW 2500, AUS. It only has 1300KM and is under a month old and on 04.04.12 the mis fueling device failed.

Hi gups4u,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had an issue whilst filling your Range Rover Evoque with fuel.

Unfortunately as I work in the UK market I'm unable to comment on this matter further. However I will pass this over to someone who can discuss this with you and request that you are contacted accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
10-04-2012 11:35am
goverton

Only six months to wait!

Hello all.

Well, having started looking at eco buckets (DS5, Volt etc), I decided that the pseudo tree hugging stuff wasnt me. Have you seen the impact of the damn batteries?

Looked at a tiguan, xc60.... Then got a lift in a freelander 2. Never liked the original, but the FL2 is a huge improvement. Had a test drive, but also tried the Evoque. I actually preferred the 'command' driving position, but the Evoque just felt special. There is also lots of recycled stuff in the Evoque, so i can rationalise my vehicle choice from a sustainability point of view! Plus, the impressive mpg (yeah - i know....)

Anyway, the long wait begins! I shall be spending a rediculous amount of time reading these forums and memorising youtube videos of the RRE.

Off to setup my signature shortly...

Anyone know why the Evoque doesnt appear on the whatcar.com website anymore???

Cheers

G.
10-04-2012 08:01pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Hi and welcome to the forums. What car? The Editor of What Car? is a member here so he could answer that one, but according to the latest issue of the magazine you can read about their Evoque at http://www.whatcar.com/ourevoque

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
10-04-2012 08:38pm
Rossy100

Hi Everyone!

Hi Nick

I sent you a PM with an issue I would appreciate your help with.

Would be great if you could get back to me as soon as you get a moment.

Thanks
12-04-2012 01:41pm
mjuergens

Hello Nick

I ordered my Evoque pure ed4 2wd (Panorama, Tech pack, winter pack, xenon pack) on January, 16th in Zurich, Switzerland. Right before my signature the dealer told me that my car will be deliveres 12 weeks after... more or less "now"... But still I don't have any information about production or delivery date. My dealer told me that LR will call him at the day of production so the car will arrive in Zurich after 2 more weeks.

When I see all those people who have delivery dates I am really disappointed about this kind of communication and customer service of this official (and as they say biggest) LR Dealer in Switzerland...

Is there anything you can do for me to get an official communication from someone who know when which order will go into production and / or delivery? Can't believe that it is like a lottery at your company.

Thanks for a message

Best regards from switzerland

Manni

Mai, 10th 2012 - TD4 Pure 2.2 4WD (Fuji White, 19" Style 5 (s), 18" Style 2 (w), Winter, Techpack, Panorama)

2009 - Audi A4 2.0 TDi
2002 - Ford Fiesta 1.4
1998 - Fiat Panda (remembering the choke sound?)
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2012 07:46pm by mjuergens.)
17-04-2012 07:45pm
CRC@LandRover

(17-04-2012 07:45pm)mjuergens Wrote:  Hello Nick

I ordered my Evoque pure ed4 2wd (Panorama, Tech pack, winter pack, xenon pack) on January, 16th in Zurich, Switzerland. Right before my signature the dealer told me that my car will be deliveres 12 weeks after... more or less "now"... But still I don't have any information about production or delivery date. My dealer told me that LR will call him at the day of production so the car will arrive in Zurich after 2 more weeks.

When I see all those people who have delivery dates I am really disappointed about this kind of communication and customer service of this official (and as they say biggest) LR Dealer in Switzerland...

Is there anything you can do for me to get an official communication from someone who know when which order will go into production and / or delivery? Can't believe that it is like a lottery at your company.

Thanks for a message

Best regards from switzerland

Manni

Hi Manni,

Thanks for contacting me.

I can ask someone from your market to get in touch to discuss your order. Please send me a private message with your full name and e-mail address and I'll arrange for your to be contacted.

Kind Regards,
Nick

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
18-04-2012 10:25am
mjuergens

(18-04-2012 10:25am)Nick@LandRover Wrote:  Hi Manni,

Thanks for contacting me.

I can ask someone from your market to get in touch to discuss your order. Please send me a private message with your full name and e-mail address and I'll arrange for your to be contacted.

Kind Regards,
Nick

thanks in advance... will send you the pm in a few

Mai, 10th 2012 - TD4 Pure 2.2 4WD (Fuji White, 19" Style 5 (s), 18" Style 2 (w), Winter, Techpack, Panorama)

2009 - Audi A4 2.0 TDi
2002 - Ford Fiesta 1.4
1998 - Fiat Panda (remembering the choke sound?)
18-04-2012 02:12pm
Lockyer

Hi Nick,

I've come on this forum to see how others are fairing with the fuel economy on the Si4 petrol coupe. I'm a tad dissapointed as it more uneconomical than my vogue 3.6 tdv8 that it is replacing.

The quote figs are:

Urban mpg (L/100km) 23.7 (11.9)
Extra urban mpg (L/100km) 40.9 (6.9)
Combined mpg (L/100km) 32.5 (8.7)

but I'm struggling to get 20 mpg with a good dose of motor way miles in there. There is also a secondary issue that it labours slightly at low speed with light throttle pressure.

The dealers have been next to useless.

With regard to the fuel consumption:

it went in once, they didn't do anything and said they couldnt until it had done 1k miles.
It took it back at 4k and they said they couldn't do any thing until 5k miles

With regard to the laboring. I discussed it with them and they said book it in and they'd look at it. They had it an hour and said it definately does it, but so does our demo, so they must all do it.

Please can you look into this before I leave the LR brand behind?

regards

jon
23-04-2012 08:14pm
BigFoot

Hello there Nick, are you still monitoring this site?

I have a question that I am hoping you can help me with or get me in touch with someone who can. I just purchased an Evoque Prestige, Orkney Grey with Ebony interior in Southern California. I am 6'-5" and my girlfriend is 5'-5". On long getaways she likes to drive on occasion (even more so with the new Evoque). As you might well imagine the driver's seat memory settings are more than helpful. The problem is I am not comfortable in the passenger seat as it does not have seat cushion tilt adjustment nor does it have memory settings. Given the driver's seat is on the right in the UK, would it be possible to order a driver's seat, or order parts from the UK to implement these adjustments on the passenger's seat? I am sure it would not be cheap, but it is a real need. If you do not know the answer to this question please, please point me to someone who can help.
23-04-2012 11:21pm