Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forgive me Father for I may be about to sin!
m_101

RE: Forgive me Father for I may be about to sin!

Have fun in it! One of my mates has an ix35 - looks to be a good car. Loaded with kit and seems pretty solidly built. I was considering a juke for the next car for the mrs but on second thoughts I'm not sure I like them all that much.

5 door MY12 Fuji Dynamic Plus with shadow chromes, santorini contrast roof, power tailgate and a couple of added rattles!
Mods - Black RR bonnet vents, Side steps, Silicone rear wiper, rear sill protector, rear sill plates, LED interior lighting conversion, 2014 Sat Nav update.
16-03-2014 01:09pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I think Ali's one was one of the Nismo souped special editions, with rally car suspension settings.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
16-03-2014 02:46pm
alibeau

(15-03-2014 09:27pm)rchip25 Wrote:  At the moment my wife and I are in a race to see which arrives first. My new
Evoque or her Nissan Juke. I am hoping to win.

The Juke seems a well kitted out car for a good price.

I guess it depends what car you are coming from, this plays a huge part in overall satisfaction with the new car! I hope you are both very happy with your choices Smile

Ali.

(16-03-2014 01:09pm)m_101 Wrote:  Have fun in it! One of my mates has an ix35 - looks to be a good car. Loaded with kit and seems pretty solidly built. I was considering a juke for the next car for the mrs but on second thoughts I'm not sure I like them all that much.

Yep, I don't really know what possessed me to buy the Juke, never been a fan of them but we have so much going on with house renovations and running our business I just wanted the whole car swap sorted! I thought at the time I had made the right decision but clearly not, I think I was too focused on the 0-60 times Wink

The ix35 seems to have everything on it that I need, kids pleased to find it even has rear heated seats Laughing Fingers crossed I have made the right decision this time! Wink

(16-03-2014 02:46pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I think Ali's one was one of the Nismo souped special editions, with rally car suspension settings.

Yep it was a Nismo! Nice and nippy and it is a fun car but as for the rally car suspension settings - tell me about it, I need to take travel sickness tablets before I set off Laughing

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 12:14pm by alibeau.)
17-03-2014 12:09pm
alibeau

The plot thickens!

Firstly - how are you all doing? I do pop on occasionally, it's still great to see your beautiful cars!!!

I'm afraid I tired of the ix35 after only 4 months. I thought it looked good enough from the outside, all the gadgets required on the inside but I was just plain BORED! So my midlife crisis has well and truly kicked in and yesterday I collected a 12 month old Clio RS 200, wow, I am having fun again Smile

The worst thing is, this is the first car I considered when I knew the Evoque had to go! Anyway, got a good deal on a white one, loads of kit on it, leather etc, even Hubby loves it!

It's so good to have a car that I am actually itching to take out for a drive again! Happy days, I will try and hold onto this one for a bit longer than the last two!

Ali Very Happy

Black Dynamic Si4 - gone but not forgotten.
09-08-2014 11:31pm
Jinzen

Macan.. come one...
10-08-2014 03:42pm