Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evoque Speccing
zambiaman

RE: Evoque Speccing

Hi everyone! I just registered to the forum and excited to be part of the growing future evoque owners! And greetings from Cyprus!

This is my specced out Evoque:

SD4 Dynamic
Ipanema Sand
Pursuit interior
Auto
Rear Cam
Tinted glass with Panoramic roof
20" Style 6
electric mirrors etc

Cant wait for October !

Arrow SD4 5dr Dynamic
Adaptive Dynamics, Pano roof, 20" style 6, blind spot, power tailgate
Cyprus based
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2011 06:33pm by zambiaman.)
16-08-2011 06:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JiiPee

Hi my order was made in mid march - delivery have been sliding from october to end of November

Pure Td4 Firenze Red
Almond/espresso interior
Tech pack
Clearview pack
Panoramic roof
Front and back park aids
Rear camera
Leather upgrade
Folding mirrors

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 06:38pm by JiiPee.)
25-08-2011 10:37pm
PAT

Changed my order on Friday from a Pure to a Dynamic as I'd spec'd so many options on the Pure that I decided to go the extra mile and change to the Dynamic that has 90% of the options I'd choosen on the Pure.

List of options dropped from 14 to 3 plus the extra 'toys' on the Dynamic are a bonus!

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
27-08-2011 05:55pm
ytshome

Hi all,

Only decided to buy on Tuesday of this week and after a morning on the phone found a dealer with a few cancelled orders. It meant that I couldn't get the exact spec that I'd have wanted but with an expected delivery of 15th September you can't go wrong. Bought it on Wednesday.

On order SD4 Prestige 5 door auto in Orkney Grey, with park assist, privacy glass and spare wheel.

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
28-08-2011 03:35pm
snowman

As we know,the problems in paint supply have meant that some changes have been made to the availability of vehicles.I have ordered the Havana choice,however, other than the `swatch` in the dealership,nothing else I`ve seen (on line) exists. Thoughts please...
29-08-2011 07:06pm
mdjukes

On order a few months back with a bath no 2 / mid Oct delivery date.

Prestige Coupe - SD4 190 - Manual
Orkney Grey (Is Jaguar Grey no LR one due to Japan - Actually nicer given the Jag's I've seen)
Element Leather (White)
Extras:
* Panoramic Roof
* Adaptive Suspension
* 20" Alloys (Every car in brochure has them and dealer said it would handle better/compliment suspension pack)
* Elec TailGate

Had to go Prestige as interiors on dynamic are black or gaudy stripes.. i too would have paid a slight premium for dynamic with cream smooth leather interior... shame...maybe 2nd order!

Trying to be sensible on RV as they're only giving the evoque prestige £18k after 3 yrs (£18,300 Auto). Does anyone know if that's higher with the Lux, Plus & Tech Pack's rather than a la carte extras?

Keen on Fuel, upfront cost and road tax on Manual but 8.0 to 60 on Auto..... help pls?
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 08:19pm by mdjukes.)
02-09-2011 08:17pm
DustinDep

Hi just put down my Deposit Today!!

Orkney Grey Coupe Dynamic Black Panormaic roof 20" Shadowline Chrome wheels Red/black leather interior Climate Comfort pack, Adaptive Dynamics two rear seat Smile cant wait estimated build date January!!!
07-09-2011 12:50pm
Atlantis

I've ordered my Evoque today. Gone for:
  • SD4 Manual 5dr Pure
  • Fuji white
  • Ebony leather
  • Ebony headliner
  • 20" style 6 alloys
  • Panoramic sunroof
  • Power folding mirrors
  • Auto headlights
  • Rain sensor
  • Space saver spare wheel
  • Carpet mats

Delivery is set for March which is when the lease on my Scirocco ends. Bit of a long wait!
13-09-2011 09:38pm
cooch

Pure SD4
Pure Tech Pack
Clearview Pack
Panoramic Roof
20” Style 6 Wheel
Sumatra Black
Ebony Grained Leather

Pure SD4, Auto, Sumatra Black, Cirrus Interior, Panoramic Roof, Style 6 Wheels, Tech Pack, Clearview Pack
14-09-2011 07:25am
Richchad

My current car is a 2 year old RRSport, thinking of changing to an Evoque, looked in at my dealer today, first time have seen Evoque in the flesh, liked it very much although not quite sure if I should give up my RRSport, this being my second one as like them so much.

Anyway my question is I find the Evoque speccing rather confusing, maybe it is just me but the brochure given to me by the dealer tells me very little about the options etc.

Is there not a chart to show what model has what feature as standard and what is an option all easy to read in one place?

I usually go for top of the range in what ever model I choose but am finding it difficult to see which car this is with the Evoque...
19-09-2011 04:42pm