Parking Assist
Privacy Glass
HDD Navigation System
TV
Dual View
Front Fogs
Auto Light

Hope that helps .......

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2011 05:43pm by fam1x.)
09-11-2011 05:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maccauk

RE: Evoque Speccing

Took the plunge and ordered today after a couple of test drives and a few weeks deliberating (and reading this excellent forum) ....

Prestige 5 dr - SD4 with Lux Pack & RSE
Orkney Grey
Contrast Black Roof
Privacy glass
Black Leather Interior (kids & dog friendly)
Satin Brushed Alluminium
Style 7 - Shadow Chrome 20" Alloys

Expected delivery ... May 2012 (although dealer hopes it will be sooner, wont be holding my breath) so will hang on to the RRS and PX then, will also mean I still will have a 4x4 over xmas which for my line of work is important

Having just returned from the dealership, I have to saay the Evoque looks the utter mutts nuts
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2011 04:17pm by maccauk.)
18-11-2011 04:13pm
Trax

So, our 2006 FFRR was getting a little tired, and we popped into the local dealers to look at one a few years newer, and was very interested in the supercharged.

The dealer had one in, but this was still a 2006 model, however with a lot less miles. Well, we decide to go on a test drive, and yippee, that supercharged engine is a bit of a peach. But alass, it was a bit too old, and there was no more recent ones, without going nearly new - and selling the house to buy one was not really an option.

Anyway, the wife likes RRS's, and I dont. We did look at a few, and whilst the wife was interested, I managed to pursuade her against it.

As you can guess, seems as I am here, we toodled over to look at the Evoque. I said we already like them, but didnt really want to go to the expense of new, considering what you can get for £40k with a few year old Vogue. However, off we pop for a test drive, and after a bit of a discussion, the wallet comes out.

As it is, they had a cancelled order, (this was a couple of weeks ago) so we could place an order, and have the car for a complete date of 16 December. Yippee (sorry to those who are waiting having ordered ages ago), but this did pursuade us to buy, as otherwise we would have waited for the right FFRR to be found.

So, sorry for the story, but ougoing is the FFRR, and incoming - hopefully before Christmas we have:

SD4 Automatic
Dynamic Coupe (We could not spec 5 door - however wanted Coupe anyway)
White (Did want black, but could not spec)
Black interior (Did think about pursuit, but as white then black is not too dark)
As the spec is fine on the dynamic, only extras we picked are:
Heated Steering Wheel, and
Dimming rear view mirror. (Did this as believe these are essential for a luxury car, and you get used to being spolit in the FFRR)

However we will have the dealer put tints on at a later date. I did call today to ask if we can change roof to black, as I think this looks great - especially with rear tints, (and black wheels, when I have a spare few £K), but according to their system it is being built this week. However a post spray could be done, though will have to think about this.

Anyway, now looking forward to Christmas more than ever.
06-12-2011 04:02pm
sethor

Evoque Si4 Dynamic 5 Door Auto
Fuji White - Velocity Interior

-Dynamic Plus Pack
-Panoramic Roof
-Adaptive Dynamics
-Rear Vents
-Front Parking Aid
-Rear Camera
-20" Style 6 Rims

Mid February Build Slot, Late March delivery.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 03:54pm by sethor.)
18-01-2012 03:53pm
jewel-r

Pure SD4 OG Auto/
Pan Roof/Xenons/Privacy Glass/
Front Parking Sensors/Fogs/
Rear Cam/Folding Mirrors
April 30th Hopefully!!!!!
30-01-2012 12:23am
Kimv

Prestige 5dr SD4 Manual (might change to Auto if I "find" another 2k...)
Fuji White
Spirit Interior
Style 6 Alloys
Adaptive Dynamics
Privacy Glass
Front parking sensors
Rear View Camera

Ordered on 19 Jan. Should arrive in June.

Still not sure about the camera and front sensors though... Seems to me that with the dipping mirrors and the standard rear sensors I should be fine. On my current car I don't have sensors at all and rear view isn't great either (Vectra GTS). Also, I tend to be careful and I'm rather confident that I will not hit another car while reverse parking. I think the bigger danger is other people hitting my car and 1000 cameras won't prevent that...

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
30-01-2012 12:23pm
attribute

Placed an order back in October for a Pure, and saw recently that there have been a few changes to the items you can spec, so made a few amendments just in time, last week.

spec is now:

Pure SD4 auto,
orkney grey,
black roof,
panoramic glass
meridian 850
tech pack
mirrors and puddles
carpets
fogs
spare wheel
style 6s
xenons
black seats and headlining

delivery due at the end of March - anyone want to buy an 07 plate freelander...?
08-02-2012 12:21am
Craig_d1

(08-02-2012 12:21am)attribute Wrote:  Placed an order back in October for a Pure, and saw recently that there have been a few changes to the items you can spec, so made a few amendments just in time, last week.

spec is now:

Pure SD4 auto,
orkney grey,
black roof,
panoramic glass
meridian 850
tech pack
mirrors and puddles
carpets
fogs
spare wheel
style 6s
xenons
black seats and headlining

delivery due at the end of March - anyone want to buy an 07 plate freelander...?
Did you consider the rear camera? Visibility out back isn't great...then again with your spec, must be closing in on prestige price( as metallic paint is standard on that)....oh the decisions
08-02-2012 12:31am
attribute

(08-02-2012 12:31am)Craig_d1 Wrote:  Did you consider the rear camera? Visibility out back isn't great...then again with your spec, must be closing in on prestige price( as metallic paint is standard on that)....oh the decisions

Considered the prestige and dynamic, but felt that building the car spec I wanted from the base up would give me the specific choice I wanted, whilst also keeping the wallet in check.

There are a couple of luxuries in the spec I could do without - the meridian 850 is just awesome, but the std system is more than adequate. I was happy with the syle 5s, but 6s just add that bit of extra presence.

The recent changes to the spec were the addition of the black contrast roof and the addition of the signature xenons. Most people who specced up a Pure a few months ago were not able to choose this. If guys out there have a build on order, it is possible to now have these included in your spec - but you have to go ask the dealer to make the switch! Final change to spec was the removal of privacy glass - purely because I've got two small kids, and when we go to the grandparents they like to communicate with them from the back seat!

Gotta say that I'm going to miss the freelander though - it's been a great car!
08-02-2012 09:58am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Attribute, out of interest why did you chose to go for an Evoque rather than another Freelander2?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-02-2012 10:37am