Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!
THEMACS

Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!

I have just been reading the latest Autocar and in their fleet which they have on long term test, they say they expect to take delivery of an Impena Sand Coupe Dynamic SD4 Auto in March, but they say they have had it on order since last summer and have struggled getting one.......

Glad to see its not just us mortals who can't get one!!!
29-02-2012 12:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DynamicRRV

RE: Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!

You can have mine!
29-02-2012 12:23am
Sarcastrix

I think it's more a case that LR are delaying Autocar's order till any 'bugs' are ironed out, as Kahn doesn't seem to have a problem getting hold of any of his (50 which he ordered).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
29-02-2012 07:35am
ED209

I am amazed there are 50 people in the world with bad enough taste to buy a khan product.
29-02-2012 08:12am
SINGHY

ED209, I agree with you there but as they say there's no accounting for taste. Hideous!

'

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
29-02-2012 08:28am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Have you not noticed that of late Kahn has toned down some of the confections they make as demos. Their Sales Manager is member of RRSport and regularly posts photos of new models that look hardly any different from the base car they start with. I think that they have taken heed of what members of RRSport have said and while they still turn out customer orders that might appear to lack taste, they don't shout about them from the roof tops quite so loudly as they used to. I suppose they have to showcase what is possible so people can see what they can do. BTW Kahn has just released a rather nice development of their 22" RSX wheels

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-02-2012 08:49am
Wired

(29-02-2012 07:35am)Sarcastrix Wrote:  I think it's more a case that LR are delaying Autocar's order till any 'bugs' are ironed out, as Kahn doesn't seem to have a problem getting hold of any of his (50 which he ordered).

Oh no, not more white ones Shocked

SD4 Automatic Prestige BALTIC BLUE - 5 DOOR - 19" wheels - Xeons - Tech pack - winter pack - Pano roof
29-02-2012 09:31am
Sarcastrix

(29-02-2012 09:31am)Wired Wrote:  Oh no, not more white ones Shocked

It's ok, they spray them different colours, stick on different wheels then slap on a 10k markup.

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
29-02-2012 09:40am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

They don't even spray them, they wrap them (£1500 for a coupe)

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
29-02-2012 10:49am
Sarcastrix

That's how come they only take a week to 'convert'.

29-02-2012 10:54am