Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!
WB
WB

RE: Even The Car Magazines Can't Get One!!

I do find it strange that they're buying base Pures without even bothering to spec fog lights!!
29-02-2012 02:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarcastrix

(29-02-2012 02:41pm)WB Wrote:  I do find it strange that they're buying base Pures without even bothering to spec fog lights!!

Bigger profit margin. Buy a load of base spec cars, wrap them in fashionable colours, change the wheels, tart up the interiors - and the 'dim but nice brigade' will come and throw money at you.

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
29-02-2012 03:13pm
hammie2k

I drive past Kahn's each day on the way to work and he seems to have about 3-4 in the yard every day. He must know somebody either at JRL or Farnell's down the road!

Should get him to find out where my bloody car is!

5 Door SD4 Dynamic Santorini Black, Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Style 6 Alloys
Collected: 15th March 2012 Very Happy
29-02-2012 03:51pm
SINGHY

Hammie
I heard kahn get there LRs via Farnell at guiseley. Don't know where yours is but I do know mines being built today and I might get to see it at the factory despatch area when I visit later this week, can't wait.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
29-02-2012 04:00pm
hammie2k

(29-02-2012 04:00pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Hammie
I heard kahn get there LRs via Farnell at guiseley. Don't know where yours is but I do know mines being built today and I might get to see it at the factory despatch area when I visit later this week, can't wait.

Mine went to build on the 22nd Feb (or so the dealer told me), Still had no confirmed date for collection yet but I did get my finance approved yesterday so getting closer!

5 Door SD4 Dynamic Santorini Black, Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Heated Steering Wheel, Style 6 Alloys
29-02-2012 04:04pm
SINGHY

I'll look out for yours and tell them to get their finger out to despatch it. Did you get it from Farnell Bradford ?

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
29-02-2012 04:20pm
stevehill

My ex brother in law bought RRS khan apart from being a right nob
He also has no taste or class so that about sums up KHAN

(29-02-2012 08:12am)ED209 Wrote:  I am amazed there are 50 people in the world with bad enough taste to buy a khan product.
29-02-2012 05:15pm
hammie2k

(29-02-2012 04:20pm)SINGHY Wrote:  I'll look out for yours and tell them to get their finger out to despatch it. Did you get it from Farnell Bradford ?

Yeah from the Bradford one so if you see them building a Black Dynamic don't spare the whip!

I think Khan's are for people with more money than taste personally, Would not have one of there conversations

29-02-2012 08:05pm