Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deposit, order, build and delivery
BFGEvoqueMan

RE: Deposit, order, build and delivery

(15-06-2011 08:09pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Deposit in:1st April 11
Order to dealer: 1st April 11
Order submitted to factory: Aug 11 (confirmed by dealer)
Build Date: tbc but likely to be Oct 11 (best estimate by dealer)
Deliver date: tbc but likely to be Nov 11 (best estimate by dealer)

Pure TD4 5 door with Tech pack and a quite a few options, plus I spoke to my dealer today and I am still able make changes if I want, as my order hasnt been called up for build yet.

I think all this talk of not being able to change specs is down to your dealer, and if your order is still in the order pool. Once it is gets called for build then you cant change it.

Just to clarify my last post. The dealer order and price guide clearly says TD4 and eD4 models (irrespective of trim levels) will commence production 28/11/11, so you are not going to see your car until the end of Dec, so in reality Jan once all of the xmas holidays are out of the way. I amin the same position as you!

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
19-06-2011 07:54am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
physik

Evoque 5-Door SD4 Prestige in Sumatra Black + Panoramic Roof + Privacy Glass

Deposit paid = 21 Jun 2011
Order to dealer = 21 Jun 2011
Order to factory = they won't tell me
Build completion date = 08 Dec 2011
Delivery date = awaited

I guess there may be a good reason why the dealers don't immediately submit our orders to the factory, but it would be nice if they would explain this instead of just repeatedly telling me that the build date should be September / October when it obviously wasn't going to be. I'm not normally this up tight, but I knew that the orders were just about to start flooding in when mine was placed and so I didn't want to lose my place in the queue. My dealer has also intimidated me into not making any changes (eg. Barolo Black) in case my order gets pushed further back. Ho hum ...
27-07-2011 12:58pm
Daigriff

(27-07-2011 12:58pm)physik Wrote:  Evoque 5-Door SD4 Prestige in Sumatra Black + Panoramic Roof + Privacy Glass

Deposit paid = 21 Jun 2011
Order to dealer = 21 Jun 2011
Order to factory = they won't tell me
Build completion date = 08 Dec 2011
Delivery date = awaited

I guess there may be a good reason why the dealers don't immediately submit our orders to the factory, but it would be nice if they would explain this instead of just repeatedly telling me that the build date should be September / October when it obviously wasn't going to be. I'm not normally this up tight, but I knew that the orders were just about to start flooding in when mine was placed and so I didn't want to lose my place in the queue. My dealer has also intimidated me into not making any changes (eg. Barolo Black) in case my order gets pushed further back. Ho hum ...

I changed from a Pure to Prestige, then changed from Sumatra to Barolo only about 3 weeks ago. No change in delivery date for change of colour.

Deposit paid October 2010, order put in April 2011, anticipated delivery November 2nd 2011.

BTW I think delivery december for a June order is very good.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
27-07-2011 02:16pm
doug

1st Deposit on 2nd May £500
2nd Deposit on 17th June £500
Build week 42
Delivery week 43 end of October (Essex area)
Car details in signature.
Total cost £36,835

Turns out that the problems we had heard about with the panoramic roof, was that LR were running out of them. As so many customers had ordered it & there glass suppliers hadn't expected such a big first order.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
27-07-2011 02:32pm
cobkelly

Just got confirmed dates for my Pure SD4:
Order confirmed from dealer: 01/06/2011
Deposit: N/A as leased through Lombard
Build Date: 18th Nov
Delivery Date: 1st December (brought forward from 15th Dec) (to Conventry dealer)
27-07-2011 04:17pm
j7david

Pure Tech SD4 Auto 5d, white, pano roof, adaptive xenons, fogs, privacy glass, folding mirrors, heated steering wheel.

Deposit + ordered 14 July.
Expected delivery to dealer 15 December - "you'll definitely have it before Christmas" he says.

Don't have any of the other dates.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 11:38am by j7david.)
02-08-2011 11:37am
ED209

(19-06-2011 07:54am)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  
(15-06-2011 08:09pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Deposit in:1st April 11
Order to dealer: 1st April 11
Order submitted to factory: Aug 11 (confirmed by dealer)
Build Date: tbc but likely to be Oct 11 (best estimate by dealer)
Deliver date: tbc but likely to be Nov 11 (best estimate by dealer)

Pure TD4 5 door with Tech pack and a quite a few options, plus I spoke to my dealer today and I am still able make changes if I want, as my order hasnt been called up for build yet.

I think all this talk of not being able to change specs is down to your dealer, and if your order is still in the order pool. Once it is gets called for build then you cant change it.

Just to clarify my last post. The dealer order and price guide clearly says TD4 and eD4 models (irrespective of trim levels) will commence production 28/11/11, so you are not going to see your car until the end of Dec, so in reality Jan once all of the xmas holidays are out of the way. I amin the same position as you!

can someone show me this dealer order guide?? I have a pure td4 on order and am keen to get the car as soon as possible
02-08-2011 11:41am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Was told recently that the first customer build cars went down the line on 4th July, originally it was supposed to be mid-August

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-08-2011 11:43am
ED209

(02-08-2011 11:43am)FullFatTim Wrote:  Was told recently that the first customer build cars went down the line on 4th July, originally it was supposed to be mid-August

I know that My enquiry was with regards to Pure spec models specifically.
02-08-2011 11:47am
imers1234

Deposit date. February 2011
Build date: 12 September 2011
Delivery: End of September 2011

Si4 Dynamic Fuji White Petrol Lux

Am I one of the earliest?
02-08-2011 10:34pm