Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colour coding
normangt

Colour coding

Has anyone had any colour coding added at the dealer before delivery.
I saw a red dynamic that's been painted on the front bumper and sides. I'll try to insert photo

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

25-02-2012 06:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

RE: Colour coding

There is no accounting for taste, or Lack of it in this case!
25-02-2012 07:10pm
MartinP

It looks a lot better than I thought it would.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
25-02-2012 07:15pm
Chunk

Pentland Edinburgh?? I saw that there and wasn't impressed, defo not a fan!!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
25-02-2012 07:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Looks better than the all Fuji colour coding we saw recently though. I could live with it in that colour scheme but I think I might have left the mirror caps black.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 07:59pm by XFullFatTim.)
25-02-2012 07:58pm
edgedata

I think colour coding the wheel arch trims makes the arches look huge and bloated. Even the 20" wheels look tiny on that car. As always, it's each to their own, but I wouldn't do that to my evoque.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
25-02-2012 08:50pm
lngrn36

(25-02-2012 07:10pm)THEMACS Wrote:  There is no accounting for taste, or Lack of it in this case!

Do you think that your taste is any better than the next guy? Really? I don't see you posting pics of your idea of what an ideal Evoque should look like.
People get put out with Dan's of the cuff comments. I find that your remarks are more demeaning than Dan's most of the time.
I guess that's why the say to each their own.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone has better or worse taste than yours.
Just different!!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 09:36pm by lngrn36.)
25-02-2012 09:34pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

(25-02-2012 07:58pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Looks better than the all Fuji colour coding we saw recently though. I could live with it in that colour scheme but I think I might have left the mirror caps black.

Certainly agree with you on that one. The Fuji delfinitely looked suspect in that guise.

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
25-02-2012 09:37pm
Sarcastrix

Isn't this car about being different or shall we all drive around in the same Fuji white cars like Sheep

I for one like the colour coded looked, even in Fuji Tim Tongue Out

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
25-02-2012 09:40pm
THEMACS

(25-02-2012 09:34pm)lngrn36 Wrote:  Do you think that your taste is any better than the next guy? Really? I don't see you posting pics of your idea of what an ideal Evoque should look like.
People get put out with Dans of the cuff comments. I find that your are more demeaning than Dans remarks most of the time.
I guess that's why the say to each their own.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone has better or worse taste than yours.
Just different!!

It is my opinion and thats what Forums are for you Censored!!

I am entitled to post MY OPINIONS; if you don't like them don't Read them. It isn't insulting ANYONE, that is a car in a dealers, I am not insulting anyone and I fully expect that people won't like my idea of an ideal car, thats life!!

And if my comments get under your skin then Great, thats Made My Day!!LaughingLaughing

And FYI, My Taste is Certainly better than yours!! Now go and crawl back under your rock
25-02-2012 09:40pm