Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Optional Extras
Mag1c_dragon

RE: Optional Extras

I wish I had picked - powered tailgate (boots get dirty easily), keyless entry (I always misplace my keys) and heated steering wheel (the car takes ages to warm up!)

I am happy with the rest of my choices. Especially the Ebony roof liner, shadow chrome wheels, and surround cameras Smile

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
19-02-2012 08:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChuckieB

Am pretty pleased with the choice of standard kit.

Now that i've got over the hurdle of moving into this price range of vehicle I am thinking that or the relatively small cost I might have added the heated steering wheel.

Tailgate was quite important and I thought It might benefit my wife. I think it's brilliant!

I'll reserve judgement on the keyless though. Its only been 2 days and I haven't got into the rythmn of using it yet!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
19-02-2012 10:49pm
Donny Dog

(19-02-2012 08:04pm)Mag1c_dragon Wrote:  I wish I had picked - powered tailgate (boots get dirty easily), keyless entry (I always misplace my keys) and heated steering wheel (the car takes ages to warm up!)

I am happy with the rest of my choices. Especially the Ebony roof liner, shadow chrome wheels, and surround cameras Smile

But you still have to carry your keys!Confused
19-02-2012 11:27pm
Asty

(19-02-2012 10:49pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  Tailgate was quite important and I thought It might benefit my wife. I think it's brilliant!

First thing my 5ft wife said was, "Electric boot is in the Lux pack. I'm having that!" Smile

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
19-02-2012 11:39pm
Mag1c_dragon

(19-02-2012 11:27pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But you still have to carry your keys!Confused

Jump out car to strap son in, leave keys on back seat. Need to nip back into house as I have forgotten something. Leave keys. Put keys somewhere not very obvious, due to lack of cubby holes. Misplace keys.

The keys are always about somewhere, (although the warning has stopped me driving off without them more than once), but I am forever scrambling about to find them to lock the car when I get to my destination.

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

20-02-2012 07:55am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Mag1c_dragon have you tried one of these http://www.redstrawberry.co.uk/Key-Badge...e.tpl.html

I purchased 24 of them for my dim crew who kept loosing cabin/locker keys on the ship. Problem was when they went home they liked the keychain so much they took them and the keys home with them..................... Banging Head Banging Head

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2012 09:57am by XFullFatTim.)
20-02-2012 09:57am
Mag1c_dragon

They would look lovely attached to my blouse or skirt lol

Most of the time I put my keys in my pocket, so no problem, but about once a week I am scrambling for my keys!

20-02-2012 08:48pm
Isotonic

(19-02-2012 02:00pm)Coolbanana Wrote:  Mine is the Dynamic so has Adaptive Dynamics and the extra Dynamic Mode as standard which are brilliant and essential on this car in my opinion so of the optional extras my car has:

Adaptive Dynamics are standard on the UK-spec Dynamic? Man, I have to stay off these forums. I'm feeling more screwed every day.

Thanks to our Luxury Car Tax, a petrol Dynamic will run you well over $80k on-road without a single option added. Adaptive Dynamics are another $2k + 33% LCT.

Ordered Feb, 2012. Arrived March 2013: Si4 Dynamic 5dr. Firenze red, Vortex interior, black panoramic roof, style 7 wheels & adaptive dynamics (unfortunately both are options on the Australian Dynamic), tech pack, sat nav, convenience pack, surround cameras, keyless entry.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 04:16am by Isotonic.)
26-02-2012 04:08am