Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Hybrid RR Evoque
markh

A Hybrid RR Evoque

Hi everyone!

Just a quick intro; I'm part of a group of automotive engineering students at Cranfield University, and we are completing a Project based around designing a new hybrid Range Rover Evoque! It's quite a substanstial project, and we will be presenting our finished designs to JLR at the end of the year, helping to guide them on their choices for the rumoured Evoque hybrid (Project Evoque_e)! We would be very grateful if we could borrow just a few minutes of your time to give us some really brief opinions on what would you think of a hybrid Evoque. You guys either own or are clearly very interested in the Evoque, so your opinions are really important!!

Basically, we really want to know what it would take for you to be swayed from your current full-fat Evoque to a hybrid model, and what sort of performance and characteristics you would expect. We've designed a really short questionnaire (Only 4 questions, and two of those are your gender and age...), and we'd be massively grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us out. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our progress towards a working design/prototype if you are interested. Thanks a lot! Very Happy

The link: Hybrid Evoque Questionnaire

Thanks again, and sorry for the abuse of your forum!
Best,
Mark
08-11-2013 07:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque

Done

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-11-2013 07:40pm
RacingSnake

Done.
Best of luck.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
08-11-2013 07:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KaDargo

Done

SD4 Prestige, Mauritius, Element, Cirrus Headlining, Pana Roof, Park Assist, Heated Steering Wheel,Blind Spot monitor, 20" Alloys, Powered Tailgate
08-11-2013 08:00pm
doug

Done

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
08-11-2013 10:06pm
MrNoo

Done

Arrived - SD4 Prestige, 5 door, manual in Orkney Grey with Element interior. Style 4 wheels, spare wheel & auto-dimming rear view mirror.
Joining MX-5 2.0i convertible.
08-11-2013 10:53pm
Tulabb

(08-11-2013 07:15pm)markh Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Just a quick intro; I'm part of a group of automotive engineering students at Cranfield University, and we are completing a Project based around designing a new hybrid Range Rover Evoque! It's quite a substanstial project, and we will be presenting our finished designs to JLR at the end of the year, helping to guide them on their choices for the rumoured Evoque hybrid (Project Evoque_e)! We would be very grateful if we could borrow just a few minutes of your time to give us some really brief opinions on what would you think of a hybrid Evoque. You guys either own or are clearly very interested in the Evoque, so your opinions are really important!!

Basically, we really want to know what it would take for you to be swayed from your current full-fat Evoque to a hybrid model, and what sort of performance and characteristics you would expect. We've designed a really short questionnaire (Only 4 questions, and two of those are your gender and age...), and we'd be massively grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us out. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our progress towards a working design/prototype if you are interested. Thanks a lot! Very Happy

The link: Hybrid Evoque Questionnaire

Thanks again, and sorry for the abuse of your forum!
Best,
Mark

Done - interested in hearing about the results
08-11-2013 11:05pm
gaawd

Done, also interested in hearing a summary of the results.

Good Luck!

5dr Dynamic/ Firenze Red, Contrast Black Roof/ Firenze Red,Ebony Interior/ Black headlining / Led interior & boot / Led Reverse / Black front and rear lettering / OEM roof rails
08-11-2013 11:14pm
Craig_d1

Done
09-11-2013 01:49am
BA74

Done - give me a petrol hybrid with the same or more power than my Si4 and I will buy now!

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
09-11-2013 02:24am