babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A Hybrid RR Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: A Hybrid RR Evoque (/Thread-A-Hybrid-RR-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A Hybrid RR Evoque - markh - 08-11-2013 07:15pm

Hi everyone!

Just a quick intro; I'm part of a group of automotive engineering students at Cranfield University, and we are completing a Project based around designing a new hybrid Range Rover Evoque! It's quite a substanstial project, and we will be presenting our finished designs to JLR at the end of the year, helping to guide them on their choices for the rumoured Evoque hybrid (Project Evoque_e)! We would be very grateful if we could borrow just a few minutes of your time to give us some really brief opinions on what would you think of a hybrid Evoque. You guys either own or are clearly very interested in the Evoque, so your opinions are really important!!

Basically, we really want to know what it would take for you to be swayed from your current full-fat Evoque to a hybrid model, and what sort of performance and characteristics you would expect. We've designed a really short questionnaire (Only 4 questions, and two of those are your gender and age...), and we'd be massively grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us out. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our progress towards a working design/prototype if you are interested. Thanks a lot! Very Happy

The link: Hybrid Evoque Questionnaire

Thanks again, and sorry for the abuse of your forum!
Best,
Mark

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - XFullFatTim - 08-11-2013 07:40pm

Done

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - RacingSnake - 08-11-2013 07:48pm

Done.
Best of luck.

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - KaDargo - 08-11-2013 08:00pm

Done

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - doug - 08-11-2013 10:06pm

Done

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - MrNoo - 08-11-2013 10:53pm

Done

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - Tulabb - 08-11-2013 11:05pm

(08-11-2013 07:15pm)markh Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Just a quick intro; I'm part of a group of automotive engineering students at Cranfield University, and we are completing a Project based around designing a new hybrid Range Rover Evoque! It's quite a substanstial project, and we will be presenting our finished designs to JLR at the end of the year, helping to guide them on their choices for the rumoured Evoque hybrid (Project Evoque_e)! We would be very grateful if we could borrow just a few minutes of your time to give us some really brief opinions on what would you think of a hybrid Evoque. You guys either own or are clearly very interested in the Evoque, so your opinions are really important!!

Basically, we really want to know what it would take for you to be swayed from your current full-fat Evoque to a hybrid model, and what sort of performance and characteristics you would expect. We've designed a really short questionnaire (Only 4 questions, and two of those are your gender and age...), and we'd be massively grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us out. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our progress towards a working design/prototype if you are interested. Thanks a lot! Very Happy

The link: Hybrid Evoque Questionnaire

Thanks again, and sorry for the abuse of your forum!
Best,
Mark

Done - interested in hearing about the results

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - gaawd - 08-11-2013 11:14pm

Done, also interested in hearing a summary of the results.

Good Luck!

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - Craig_d1 - 09-11-2013 01:49am

Done

RE: A Hybrid RR Evoque - BA74 - 09-11-2013 02:24am

Done - give me a petrol hybrid with the same or more power than my Si4 and I will buy now!