Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yet More Delays
blacktrees1

RE: Yet More Delays

(16-01-2012 06:27pm)Mike Wrote:  Good news today from Landrover customer servicesVery Happy
The car has started its build journeyVery Happy

Mike.. please also double check the facts with the dealer. LR customer services aren't known for having the correct information. I hope they are correct though as it won't be long before you get to enjoy it.

Case in point....Last friday (13th Jan) I was on the phone to the dealer as he was explaining that he was watching my car was coming off the transporter. This was 4 days after I visited halewood for the factory tour to see mine being built. My other phone rang and it was LR customer services and they politely informed me with utmost joy that my car had just gone into build and would be at the dealers at the end of the month...........After politely laughing at him, I asked did he actually do any research into the actual facts before ringing me or was he just going off the notes he made 2 months ago when I had a complaint. He said he would go off and check with the dealer. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Delivered : SD4 Prestige / LUX / 5 Door / Manual / Orkney Grey / Vibe / Privacy / Style 7 Shadow Chrome / Ordered April 2011 / Built 9th Jan / Delivered 18th Jan Smile
16-01-2012 09:53pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cedric

(16-01-2012 09:53pm)blacktrees1 Wrote:  Mike.. please also double check the facts with the dealer. LR customer services aren't known for having the correct information. I hope they are correct though as it won't be long before you get to enjoy it.

Case in point....Last friday (13th Jan) I was on the phone to the dealer as he was explaining that he was watching my car was coming off the transporter. This was 4 days after I visited halewood for the factory tour to see mine being built. My other phone rang and it was LR customer services and they politely informed me with utmost joy that my car had just gone into build and would be at the dealers at the end of the month...........After politely laughing at him, I asked did he actually do any research into the actual facts before ringing me or was he just going off the notes he made 2 months ago when I had a complaint. He said he would go off and check with the dealer. LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people don't get the spec they ordered after reading stories like this.
17-01-2012 10:11am
Mike

Thanks for that, I don't think I'll ring the dealer just yet,I want to enjoy the moment of joy.Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
17-01-2012 12:52pm
Mike

RE: Yet More Delays(Car has arrived at the dealers)

Car has now arrived at the dealer,just waiting for private plate transfer.Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
25-01-2012 08:06pm
blacktrees1

RE: Yet More Delays(Car has arrived at the dealers)

(25-01-2012 08:06pm)Mike Wrote:  Car has now arrived at the dealer,just waiting for private plate transfer.Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Enjoy it Mike !

Delivered : SD4 Prestige / LUX / 5 Door / Manual / Orkney Grey / Vibe / Privacy / Style 7 Shadow Chrome / Ordered April 2011 / Built 9th Jan / Delivered 18th Jan Smile
25-01-2012 08:13pm
WorldTraveler

(11-01-2012 06:26pm)ED209 Wrote:  Thought you had a date?? if what he said is true ours shouldnt be delayed.

No nuuild date Ed, got a call to go in and finalise the build, then they would let me know the build date in a "few" days ... that was 3 weeks ago ...

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
25-01-2012 09:50pm