Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit
dkearns

Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit

So what I am doing is changing a Pure to a Dynamic look and I am just wondering if anyone has retro fitted front parking sensors (to fill the holes have got a set of four OE sensors)
Can they be wired back to the Meridian screen or is there an in between module?
Has anyone a photo of the rear of the Meridian system (non Nav, non TV) to see what connectors are there rather than pulling half the car apart to see Confused
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 01:23pm by dkearns.)
26-03-2014 01:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit

There is also an on/off switch for them on the dash that you would have to fit..........

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
26-03-2014 01:29pm
dkearns

(26-03-2014 01:29pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  There is also an on/off switch for them on the dash that you would have to fit..........
That switch is there already - as I have rear sensors. My sounds system is a touchscreen but without Nav or TV
26-03-2014 01:32pm
PhilSkill

(26-03-2014 01:22pm)dkearns Wrote:  Has anyone a photo of the rear of the Meridian system (non Nav, non TV) to see what connectors are there rather than pulling half the car apart to see Confused

There is a thread on here that has a picture of the dash off and the back connectors of the system.. but you'll have to search I have no idea where... try the In car Systems on the lcd screen type threads...

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
26-03-2014 01:36pm
dkearns

(26-03-2014 01:36pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  There is a thread on here that has a picture of the dash off and the back connectors of the system.. but you'll have to search I have no idea where... try the In car Systems on the lcd screen type threads...
Cheers - I've searched but not finding it - maybe somebody might know - generally where this thread might be?
26-03-2014 05:06pm