babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit (/Thread-Front-Parking-Sensors-RetroFit)

Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - dkearns - 26-03-2014 01:22pm

So what I am doing is changing a Pure to a Dynamic look and I am just wondering if anyone has retro fitted front parking sensors (to fill the holes have got a set of four OE sensors)
Can they be wired back to the Meridian screen or is there an in between module?
Has anyone a photo of the rear of the Meridian system (non Nav, non TV) to see what connectors are there rather than pulling half the car apart to see Confused

RE: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - XFullFatTim - 26-03-2014 01:29pm

There is also an on/off switch for them on the dash that you would have to fit..........

RE: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - dkearns - 26-03-2014 01:32pm

(26-03-2014 01:29pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  There is also an on/off switch for them on the dash that you would have to fit..........
That switch is there already - as I have rear sensors. My sounds system is a touchscreen but without Nav or TV

RE: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - PhilSkill - 26-03-2014 01:36pm

(26-03-2014 01:22pm)dkearns Wrote:  Has anyone a photo of the rear of the Meridian system (non Nav, non TV) to see what connectors are there rather than pulling half the car apart to see Confused

There is a thread on here that has a picture of the dash off and the back connectors of the system.. but you'll have to search I have no idea where... try the In car Systems on the lcd screen type threads...

RE: Front Parking Sensors - RetroFit - dkearns - 26-03-2014 05:06pm

(26-03-2014 01:36pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  There is a thread on here that has a picture of the dash off and the back connectors of the system.. but you'll have to search I have no idea where... try the In car Systems on the lcd screen type threads...
Cheers - I've searched but not finding it - maybe somebody might know - generally where this thread might be?