Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3 Average
Welcome to babyRR.com!
Redrob

RE: Welcome to babyRR.com!

(27-02-2014 10:32am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  That's not a bad offer then and you get the car you thought you were getting just a bit delayed.

Plus, it will be on a 14 plate and not the 63 it's on now!

MY13 Dynamic coupe Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY14 Dynamic 5 door Orkney Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc......soon to be
MY15 Dynamic Lux Fuji White Pano Power tailgate DTRL's etc.
27-02-2014 05:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hotwheelsvespa

Hi just ordered my pure tech coupe for delivery at the end of April and can't wait, Orkney grey contrast black panoramic roof, fog lights, power tailgate, power fold mirrors, parking assist, spare wheel, the only thing I couldn't specify was shadow chrome style 7 wheels but will try and find some on the internet hopefully........really enjoying reading all the threads!
16-03-2014 12:16pm
mooffatt

Hello people,just bought myself a 12 plate white pure tech coupe and was wanting to know how do i find out what extras it comes with,is there a list of codes the same as Audi's which tell you what your car has fitted and are the fold away mirrors and key less entry standard or optional,thanks for your help SmileSmileSmile
21-03-2014 03:45pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Welcome to the forum Mooffatt. Any dealer or Land Rover Customer Services will be able to tell you the full spec and history of the car if you give them the VIN. If you are contacting LRCS then send your full name and the vehicle VIN + reg to Pete, I'm sure he will be able to tell you. You may have to send the details by email as you need 5 posts on the forum before you can use the PM system. I hope you enjoy your "new" car. Powerfold Mirrors and keyless entry were both options on Pure but might be part of the Pure Tech pack for 2012MY cars

Edit: Pure Tech Pack was the following: Auto-On headlights, Headlamp power wash, Front parking aid, rain sensing wipers, heated front windscreen, HDD Premium Nav with storage for up to 10 CD's or DvD on the hard drive, TMC Dynamic route guidance and Say What You See intuitive voice control. So powerfold mirrors and keyless entry were optional extras added by the previous owner.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 04:44pm by XFullFatTim.)
21-03-2014 04:32pm
mooffatt

(21-03-2014 04:32pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Mooffatt. Any dealer or Land Rover Customer Services will be able to tell you the full spec and history of the car if you give them the VIN. If you are contacting LRCS then send your full name and the vehicle VIN + reg to Pete, I'm sure he will be able to tell you. You may have to send the details by email as you need 5 posts on the forum before you can use the PM system. I hope you enjoy your "new" car. Powerfold Mirrors and keyless entry were both options on Pure but might be part of the Pure Tech pack for 2012MY cars

Edit: Pure Tech Pack was the following: Auto-On headlights, Headlamp power wash, Front parking aid, rain sensing wipers, heated front windscreen, HDD Premium Nav with storage for up to 10 CD's or DvD on the hard drive, TMC Dynamic route guidance and Say What You See intuitive voice control. So powerfold mirrors and keyless entry were optional extras added by the previous owner.

Thanks XFullFatTim,much appreciated
21-03-2014 05:28pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

If you register with TOPIx you might be able to check your car there - I have just been on to the free section but my VIN was only issued today so hasn't yet appeared on their update. If you use the search function for the forum you will find out how to register with topix, you can also see any outstanding recalls/ updates your car might need there

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
21-03-2014 05:37pm
BridgeyRoo

Hi all! Thank you for all the great information in this forum! I am enjoying perusing all the areas.

After much hemming and hawing, I placed my order last week and today was the last day to make any changes and so I am excited and nervous! I ended up ordering a '15 Pure Plus in Mauritius with the convenience pack and the climate comfort package. The estimated delivery date is July 19th, but the dealer believes that it will probably be later than that. It will be a hard wait! I am a bit worried about the reliability issues of LR in the past as I am coming from an Acura RSX that I have had for almost 10 years and having had not a single issue. So excited and nervous! Smile
08-05-2014 12:26am
HeartbreakRidge

(08-05-2014 12:26am)BridgeyRoo Wrote:  The estimated delivery date is July 19th, but the dealer believes that it will probably be later than that. It will be a hard wait! I am a bit worried about the reliability issues of LR in the past as I am coming from an Acura RSX that I have had for almost 10 years and having had not a single issue. So excited and nervous! Smile

Maybe you will be lucky like I was, and get it three weeks early! Laughing

I hear you on reliability, by last was a '07 Toyota RAV4 and it was no great looker but aside from normal maintenance it has been solidly reliable. Fingers crossed on mine too. Smile

MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red, Lunar/Cirrus interior, Climate Care & Vision Assist packages
Built: March 10, 2014 / Delivery Date (three weeks early!): March 26, 2014
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 05:02pm by HeartbreakRidge.)
08-05-2014 05:02pm
toshers

hi guys just joined on here...i have a dynamic lux Si4 on order..build date 4th june and hopefully delivered by the end of june...
01-06-2014 01:51pm
PhilSkill

Welcome Toshers, hope you enjoy you Evoque!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
02-06-2014 09:19am