Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.8 Average
Vehicle Handover
xxxx5

RE: Vehicle Handover

you should have a PM from me now. thanks

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
16-10-2011 05:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

i cant find it lol

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 10:33am by bell-auto-services.)
16-10-2011 05:32pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

Thankyou that is very useful Pete.

I reckon page 16 should be copied and made a sticky.

Will be interesting to get feedback off those who have already received their cars whether LR carried out everything.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
16-10-2011 05:36pm
DynamicRRV

I agree!
16-10-2011 05:50pm
Mike

Never had a full tank with any of my Landrovers. I will from now on!

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
16-10-2011 05:58pm
DynamicRRV

At the “Point of Order” always:
• Set realistic expectations as to likely delivery time frame/date. Advise all appropriate personnel of the time frame – periodically contacting the customer to reconfirm and advise staff members promptly if there is a change.
• Advise the customer that a comprehensive new-vehicle handover will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours and ensure that they can commit to this time. If they are unable to set aside the full time, be clear that they must reschedule the delivery. Be courteous but firm.
• Be sure to request and record all Vehicle Personalisation preferences, so the vehicle will be properly programmed for handover.
Between Sale and Delivery always:
• Track the order, check the delivery date commitment and reconfirm with customer.
• Complete the Vehicle Configuration Sheet (located on TOPIXs?) and record customer preferences for available settings.
Just before Delivery always:
• Schedule the vehicle for PDI, personalization setup, accessory installation, full tank of Petrol/Diesel and full detail. Check all when complete.
• The day before delivery, reconfirm delivery arrangements with customer.
The day of/at Delivery always:
• Set time aside prior to customer appointment/delivery. Be organized.
• Check vehicle for general condition, cleanliness, accessories and personalisation preferences.
• Adapt the handover to the time available.
• Complete the purchase/finance and sign documents.
• Introduce customer to product ownership literature:
− Owner’s Handbook
− All applicable supplemental manuals and Service Portfolio
− New-Vehicle Warranty Corrosion Perforation, Warranty, Roadside Assistance
− Service Interval Requirements
• Introduce customer to Service personnel. If direct introductions are not possible, give customer a printed sheet providing contact details for key Service personnel.
• If time is short, prioritize handover feature explanations. Schedule a follow-up appointment to complete and cover all items.
Note: To make the experience more memorable, have the vehicle covered and a welcome board with the customer’s name displayed, Photograph of customer receiving the keys to his/her new vehicle. A small gift may be appropriate, LR/RR memento, flowers, favourite CD/DVD.
After Delivery:
• The period of time just after delivery is when most customers have the most questions regarding the operation of their new vehicle.
• At 2 to 4 days, contact your customer and answer any questions they may have. The customer may be surveyed by Land Rover after delivery.
• At 2 to 3 weeks, now that your customer has had time to become familiar with their new vehicle, contact them again to answer any additional questions. Do not hesitate to schedule another appointment if necessary to provide another opportunity to clarify the operation of any feature that may be unclear. The customer may again be surveyed by LR several weeks after delivery.
16-10-2011 06:02pm
Evoqess

Wow, thanks for posting. This is a great document and I'll refer to it when completing my post delivery customer survey Smile

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
16-10-2011 07:01pm
defender_uk

thanks for all that info bell-auto....all too late for me though...Sad
might give me some anno to go back to the dealers, if I can find the energy!!

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
16-10-2011 08:32pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

ive not seen the configuration sheet yet for download.

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 05:46pm by bell-auto-services.)
16-10-2011 08:51pm
Evoqess

Pink ambient lighting. Mrs Beckham, thanks for your input Surprised
(that's my look of horror!)

I hope these are items I can adjust after purchase via menus ?

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
17-10-2011 06:54am