Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Tuning box?
rayaane

RE: Tuning box?

(06-11-2012 05:57pm)tripletreiber Wrote:  ...i saw the same post on bluespark....

make some photos and post them... otherwise nobody would believe it ^^Laughing

Nope it's not advertising I also poste the same comment on bluespark automotive and here's the email I got back to them incase you think I'm affiliated with them.
To be honest i was making an honest review because i had researched whether to have an ecu remap or a tuning box fitted, and i stumbled across bluespark and took a gamble and it works pretty well and value for money as well. Happy to post photos of my evoque, will also post photos of the fitted tuning box.

Hi Rayaan,
Just wanted to say thank you for the review you gave on our tuning box that you purchased the other day, it sounds like you are happy with it so we are pleased about that as we worked hard on the Evoque kit and customers rarely give us detailed feedback after delivery.
I noticed your post on the babyrr forums, though strangely this morning it has been edited by the admins to have all references to Bluespark removed. A little disappointing as it is nice for people to be able to read an unbiased opinion about the product. I assume they think you have ties to Bluespark and are trying to advertise for us which is a shame. Have a look at the link below, Bluespark has been replaced with XYZ.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Tuning-box?page=12

Best regards,
Jason Lovell

--

Contacts deleted by Moderator

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 07:10pm by XFullFatTim.)
06-11-2012 06:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jojosr

hmmmm, nice box Smile

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
06-11-2012 06:52pm
Jonathon555

rayaane

I am very suprised the mods have not deleted your posts as they appear to me to be total advertising.

If you had bothered to do a search you would have found that the above box has been fully tested & reported on. without all the advertising

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Fuel-econ...mprovement

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
08-11-2012 06:05pm
SirNiall

(08-11-2012 06:05pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  rayaane

I am very suprised the mods have not deleted your posts as they appear to me to be total advertising.

If you had bothered to do a search you would have found that the above box has been fully tested & reported on. without all the advertising

Just driven from Home in Bucks to Leamington Spa office in town centre. Doing 80ish on the M40 plus town bit either end...result around the 39mpg mark. My car had a reflash update whilst in for a dpf sensor fault, so anyone know whats in latest software update ? Have adjusted the Viezu box down slightly from installed settings...will update you on how it goes on return journey tonight. Need to clibrate results against fill up though
08-11-2012 06:19pm
rayaane

(08-11-2012 06:05pm)Jonathon555 Wrote:  rayaane

Happy to change and remove any of these advertising links you say, in actual fact I'm not affiliated at all with the company just bought the box from them and fitted it with a friends help (im eighteen) seemed to work so thought i'd post about it.
You bought the CR tech 2 multimap right? i went for the (company name)Pro + Boost control more for the power rather than economy, but will change the map setting to an economy mapping to see how high mpg i can get. Seem to only get max 34mpg atm.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 06:52pm by rayaane.)
08-11-2012 06:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

We do have SPONSORS who provide tuning services and pay a lot to support the website so posting details of non-sponsors providing the same or similar servicesis not considered good practice. If the company you have been dealing with would like to contact the forum owner Martin, then he would be delighted to accept their contribution and add them to the sponsors list.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 07:13pm by XFullFatTim.)
08-11-2012 07:12pm
Haltygooner

(08-11-2012 07:12pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  We do have SPONSORS who provide tuning services and pay a lot to support the website so posting details of non-sponsors providing the same or similar servicesis not considered good practice. If the company you have been dealing with would like to contact the forum owner Martin, then he would be delighted to accept their contribution and add them to the sponsors list.

Moderator - you alowed jonathan555 to post about his experience few weeks back; what's the difference. Surely by these other posts it allows us to see feedback from real peoples experiences so that we can make the best judgement when purchasing. I am currently weighing up all the feedback and taking note of the sponsors progress in developing plug and play equipment.
08-11-2012 09:46pm
cjfp

Jonathon555 has 450+ posts - we have to be aware of first time posters that plug products heavily.

It can be difficult to judge the good from the bad and sometimes (only sometimes lol) we get it wrong. You should see the number of (blatant) spammers that post but whom we deal with promptly, often within minutes.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 09:52pm by cjfp.)
08-11-2012 09:50pm
Haltygooner

(08-11-2012 09:50pm)cjfp Wrote:  Jonathon555 has 450+ posts - we have to be aware of first time posters that plug products heavily.

It can be difficult to judge the good from the bad and sometimes (only sometimes lol) we get it wrong. You should see the number of (blatant) spammers that post but whom we deal with promptly, often within minutes.

Point taken!!!
08-11-2012 09:55pm
rayaane

(08-11-2012 09:50pm)cjfp Wrote:  Jonathon555 has 450+ posts - we have to be aware of first time posters that plug products heavily.

I agree with you if you want me to remove my links ill remove them, didnt think it'd be this much of an issue sharing what I thought about the product. I have also tried a product mention on the first page of this thread, the pro version. Seemed to work just as well will let you know which tuning chip is better ill have it left on another evoque and compare it to mine to see te difference.
09-11-2012 10:07am