Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
BOBM4N

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Got the call today.......

After being promised a Pre-Christmas delivery to ensure I could smoothly handover the BMW and still cope with the festive migration....."your order has just been delayed until the New Year"

Not Good Enough I'm afraid. I will be cancelling my order if this is not addressed and buying a Q5

Sadly I suspect LR don't care if one customer is lost when there are so many queuing up for this car but as a 'new to the brand' customer I hope someone takes notice and sorts it out.

Over and Out

Finally Arrived 06/02/12 Very Happy :

Dynamic SD4 Auto - Fuji White/Vortex, Pan Roof, Privacy
17-10-2011 04:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I don't think LR is all about not caring. They suspected there were going to be a ridiculous number of orders for these cars, but I don't think they expected these many and if supplies are running low, or delayed, there's only so much they can do.

You would give up an evoque to get a Q5 because you have to wait 7 days? I've gotta wait till March!!

If u wanna give up your order let me know so at least I can get my car earlier!

Just think it wouldn't be the smartest of ideas considering the reviews the car has got.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
17-10-2011 04:56pm
GibEvoque

RE: NOT GOOD ENOUGH

(17-10-2011 04:52pm)BOBM4N Wrote:  Got the call today.......

After being promised a Pre-Christmas delivery to ensure I could smoothly handover the BMW and still cope with the festive migration....."your order has just been delayed until the New Year"

Not Good Enough I'm afraid. I will be cancelling my order if this is not addressed and buying a Q5

Sadly I suspect LR don't care if one customer is lost when there are so many queuing up for this car but as a 'new to the brand' customer I hope someone takes notice and sorts it out.

Over and Out

8 month waiting list for Q5 if you want to order your own spec, due to problems with the face lifted tiguan affecting the manufacturing line, it is the same for all companies.

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
17-10-2011 05:11pm
ajmooseman

Not sure on your spec, but one thing I noticed is that there seems to be quite a few stock car's popping up at dealers, quite annoying really when they have customers with deposits and no car, but yet if the spec suited you could drive on away before the end of the week.
17-10-2011 05:20pm
Evo-king

Where are these stock cars?

I've tried that one on with my dealer today, a Pure with Style pack along with different wheels and was told no chance, try again in Jan.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
17-10-2011 05:44pm
The Valeter

Perhaps they should have staggered the launch rather than launching to the whole world at the same time....

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
17-10-2011 06:45pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
exigejoe

Dude, this car is so worth it! Just bite the bullet on this one and wait it out.

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
17-10-2011 07:07pm
DynamicRRV

+1
17-10-2011 07:07pm
Spiderman

I'd advise any disgruntled client awaiting delivery to call round the Dealership Channel as there are ready made Evoques sitting in their showrooms awaiting buyers, you may have to buy one outside of your area, but there are plenty out there just now....so don't complain, use your fingers and start calling round!

Quit work - Get some stuff - Go somewhere - Have some fun
17-10-2011 07:11pm
exigejoe

(17-10-2011 07:11pm)Spiderman Wrote:  I'd advise any disgruntled client awaiting delivery to call round the Dealership Channel as there are ready made Evoques sitting in their showrooms awaiting buyers, you may have to buy one outside of your area, but there are plenty out there just now....so don't complain, use your fingers and start calling round!

I got lucky; i got mine because someone pre-ordered theirs and backed out at the last minute, so they dealer called me up that day and picked it up that night. If that didnt happend i would had to wait til feb 2012 to get mines. I called every dealership in my parts to let them know i was intrested. If i didnt do that i would still be waiting. So far we have gotten about 6 in my area and all of them have been sold except for a green one.

Lotus Exige (aspen white) with VF supercharger kit, 413hp, 366lb/ft
Range Rover Evoque in fuji white and almond/espresso interior
2013 Audi A7 3.0T supercharged
(This post was last modified: 17-10-2011 07:28pm by exigejoe.)
17-10-2011 07:17pm