Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!
SW6RR

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!

Hi Blackeries - there was one (a prestige) - it was Santorini.

I have a couple of photos of it. They aren't very good though.
21-05-2011 07:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blackseries

(21-05-2011 07:56pm)SW6RR Wrote:  Hi Blackeries - there was one (a prestige) - it was Santorini.

I have a couple of photos of it. They aren't very good though.

If you could post them that would be great because as they say - every little helps.

What interior did it have?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
21-05-2011 08:17pm
SW6RR

It had the ambiance interior. Will post later on. Like I said, not very good pics and only pics of the exterior (with me looking pleased with myself in the drivers seat...)
21-05-2011 09:03pm
Alex

I have loads of videos (iPhone) but trying to post to YouTube fails everytime, if anybody has any suggestions where I can post the stuff too then please let me know.
Didn't load up HD for some reason (doing this from iphone) but none the less Prestige Interior/Extrior (coupe) from event earlier.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 09:20pm by Alex.)
21-05-2011 09:06pm
paulus599

Thanks for that Alex. Didn't seem to be many people there. Did you have to wait around forever to be able to get the cars virtually to yourselves?

Thought I detected a Geordie accent from your wife/girlfriend, is that correct or have I just insulted her? Embarrassed

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
21-05-2011 11:09pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Think you just insulted her lol
21-05-2011 11:18pm
Alex

Yeah long wait between jumping in the models. However the demographics or crowd seemed to not fit the bill of what you would assume the Evoque was being aimed at - we were the youngest ones there and we are in our mid 30's.

Have loads more videos but out with friends tonight so a bit of a pain trying to upload from iPhone will do tomorrow when I get home.

Thought the show was great - only disapointment was the car reps didnt really know much which was a surprise. Every question was looked up in a hand held notebook which often didn't provide the answer.
(21-05-2011 11:09pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Thanks for that Alex. Didn't seem to be many people there. Did you have to wait around forever to be able to get the cars virtually to yourselves?

Thought I detected a Geordie accent from your wife/girlfriend, is that correct or have I just insulted her? Embarrassed

We are from Bristol but London originally. Didn't know how to mute the upload from the iPhone so excuse the murmours from us.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 11:44pm by Alex.)
21-05-2011 11:41pm
Blackseries

Thanks for the video Alex.

I love the way the Speedo and Techo needles swing all the way round the clocks (and then back again) on start up. I know I'm as shallow as a puddle but I just love that sort thing. They call it surprise and delight - and it does it for me every time .....

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
22-05-2011 12:18am
Alex

Lol - yeah was cool wasnt it.

22-05-2011 12:20am
LRX
Banned

(22-05-2011 12:18am)Blackseries Wrote:  I love the way the Speedo and Techo needles swing all the way round the clocks (and then back again) on start up. I know I'm as shallow as a puddle but I just love that sort thing. They call it surprise and delight - and it does it for me every time .....

isn't it a diagnostic thing? Ie, if there's a problem with, say, the transmission, the speedo needle only goes to 3 o'clock. I'm sure that's what Jags do (or used to do).
22-05-2011 08:30am