Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!
Charlie
No Longer Registered

RE: Just got back from London Evoque Live... and photos!

Great pics and reports everyone. Were there two rooms of cars as cjfp's pics seem to be different models/colours from those who went previously?
22-05-2011 03:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

Privacy glass - v dark from outside in, but a lot lighter from inside out (if that makes sense)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
22-05-2011 03:44pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

(22-05-2011 10:04am)paulus599 Wrote:  
(21-05-2011 11:18pm)Charlie Wrote:  Think you just insulted her lol

Oops, mind you it hasn't held Cheryl back Very Happy

I love the accent but then I am married to a mackem Very Happy
22-05-2011 03:46pm
paulus599

(22-05-2011 03:46pm)Charlie Wrote:  I love the accent but then I am married to a mackem Very Happy

Well, we all have our crosses to bear! Laughing

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
22-05-2011 04:19pm
cjfp

Charlie, you raise a good question and I hadn't spotted that the vehicles I saw were slightly different to those described by wbessada on p1 of this thread. I only saw one room and the waiting room stairs could only have gone to one presentation area - maybe they do do a switch around but I wouldn't know why. I will post my other photos as there may be other 'new' things too.
More photos in a doc

Attached File(s)
.docx  Photos2.docx (Size: 448.98 KB / Downloads: 94)
.docx  Photos3.docx (Size: 463.37 KB / Downloads: 86)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 04:31pm by cjfp.)
22-05-2011 04:27pm
Urban Splash

(22-05-2011 01:44pm)Alex Wrote:  The overall size of the boot (on appearance) was not that big, and smaller than I expected. We have a Ford Kuga and the space in our Kuga appeared deeper than the Evoque (The reps there couldn't give me the boot dimensions as they didn't know, but sounds silly but I did think about bringing my measuring tape with me but thought I may have looked a bit odd).

Based on it's size I will now not go for the upgrade storage rails in the back as I cannot seeing the space warranting the need for one.

The car as already mentioned is perhaps smaller than expected. I'm 5'10 and could easily stretch my arm across the roof standing by it's side. Where as on the Kuga I need a small step stool to do that - ie when washing.

I'm really confused now! I also have a kuga, and the boot is really small! The Evoque specs show a much larger boot than a kuga.

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
22-05-2011 05:24pm
Blackseries

(22-05-2011 04:27pm)cjfp Wrote:  I only saw one room and the waiting room stairs could only have gone to one presentation area - maybe they do do a switch around but I wouldn't know why.

I was told on the phone that there were two rooms with 3 cars in each. Maybe it’s so there is no sense of being hurried. I’ve not been yet so don't know how sensible that suggestion is logistically.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
22-05-2011 05:37pm
cjfp

(22-05-2011 05:37pm)Blackseries Wrote:  
(22-05-2011 04:27pm)cjfp Wrote:  I only saw one room and the waiting room stairs could only have gone to one presentation area - maybe they do do a switch around but I wouldn't know why.

I was told on the phone that there were two rooms with 3 cars in each. Maybe it’s so there is no sense of being hurried. I’ve not been yet so don't know how sensible that suggestion is logistically.

May well be ..

22-05-2011 05:44pm
doug

I don't get it, where are all the people. All the pictures sent back from london show the viewing area empty. When i go to the NEC next week, i plan on spenting the full 60mins going over the three cars on show. Is it just as lot going to view a Evoque in the metal & the rust of the tickets went to rr data base customers going for a free day out!
A big thank you for all the pictures & advice this weekend. I for one haven't seen one yet so can't wait untill next weekend .

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
22-05-2011 06:51pm
cjfp

(22-05-2011 06:51pm)doug Wrote:  I don't get it, where are all the people. All the pictures sent back from london show the viewing area empty. When i go to the NEC next week, i plan on spenting the full 60mins going over the three cars on show. Is it just as lot going to view a Evoque in the metal & the rust of the tickets went to rr data base customers going for a free day out!
A big thank you for all the pictures & advice this weekend. I for one haven't seen one yet so can't wait untill next weekend .

No people in my photos as I managed to blag a private viewing before the show started and thus there was no-one else in there with me (apart from my dad and a man from LR !)
Over 100 viewing the cars after the show but still plenty of room and time to see what you want to see.

(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 07:13pm by cjfp.)
22-05-2011 07:11pm