Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Is your Evoque your only car?
ajmooseman

RE: Is your Evoque your only car?

With 4 daughters the wife has a disco 3. We had it nearly a year now, and it was buying that,that introduced me to the Evoque
21-09-2011 11:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gead

Is your Evoque your only car?

The evoque is the only car for the next 6-12 months, then i have my eye on a RS megane 250....suitably depreciated....

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
21-09-2011 11:32pm
Barneyridge

The evoque will be mine and the wife has a Mercedes SLK. I am not a hairdresser so I can not drive her car Laughing

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
21-09-2011 11:41pm
RR1742

no got an Aston Martin V12 Vantage but need a more practical car for the winter - Aston tyres don't hold heat below 3 oC.
22-09-2011 12:51am
ytshome

We will use the evoque as daily transport our youngest has a MK6 Golf Match and our eldest a Mk6 Golf GTI DSG

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
22-09-2011 12:59am
benzina

Is your Evoque your only car? IT SURE WILL BE!!!...The Evoque will perfectly fit my current minimalist living ideals, part of which means becoming a one car owner,so it will replace my two current cars.....
Daily drive - Subaru Forester
Special Classic - Mercedes-Benz 300CE-24 Coupe

The Evoque is everything in one nice compact package...luxurious,tough,all-terrain capable,compact size,awesome asthetics,and very very desirable.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2011 02:20am by benzina.)
22-09-2011 02:18am
Evoqess

My two other vehicles have 5 wheels between them!
A Piaggio 250 cc MP3 and Vespa 250 cc GTS. I have a thing for scooters.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
22-09-2011 04:34am
benzina

(22-09-2011 04:34am)Evoqess Wrote:  My two other vehicles have 5 wheels between them!
A Piaggio 250 cc MP3 and Vespa 250 cc GTS. I have a thing for scooters.

I can fully understand that Evoquess (nice couple of scooters you have there),as i had a thing for scooters as well for a few years, with my Piaggio NRG Purejet (fuel injected 2-stroke sports 50cc)...but again, this became one of the victims of my minimalist ideals. I've become pretty hard core with this ,not out of need,but out of want, and i must say, i'm really enjoying feeling light on my feet regarding ''less is more'' with all my possessions.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2011 05:35am by benzina.)
22-09-2011 05:34am
Evoqess

I am a fan of the minimalist approach Benzina - am working toward it with the MP3 probably being sold next spring. A couple of years back I had a smart car and VW Eos at the same time, with the scoots - yet I am the only driver at my address. It was insanity/excess but every vehicle had its strengths and I derived driving pleasure from all these awesome machines. Am a passionate driver / rider / cyclist!
But now, I have high hopes that the Evoque can provide a wide latitude of thrills as it seems like a city car, spirited ride and competent offroader all in one. I mean really, how lucky are WE to have found it! Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
22-09-2011 06:06am
Alex

Evoque will be our only vehicle, I cycle to work which isn't to bad but allows us to keep our costs down on the need for a second vehicle. My wife will use it for her job which often requires long distance visits.

If we were in a position that required two vehicles we would not have purchased the Evoque, it would have not been economical.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
22-09-2011 06:18am