Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory?
Michelle

Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory?

What colour interior do you mostly have with a Fuji white? cirrus or ivory? in real life I've only seen black interiors which I don't want.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
07-03-2012 05:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LDT

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory?

I think either would look great. When I was considering Fuji the dealer discouraged Fuji and ivory, but having seen a photo, it looked so nice!

If I had to choose, it would be ivory.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
07-03-2012 05:12pm
RacingSnake

I've gone black interior...
I have had 'cream' leather cars before, and quite frankly I was so p***ed off with cleaning the 'jean-blue' stains out of the seats I swore not to get another light coloured interior... no matter how good they looked!

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
07-03-2012 05:16pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

I would go for the ivory myself or maybe the tan. Certainly not the black.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
07-03-2012 05:34pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I never had any problems with the Ivory hide in my last FFRR, it was beautiful and dye from jeans wasn't an issue but leather polish from belts was. I also don't recommend Ivory if you have passengers who eat chocolate Flake in the car............... The leather cleaned up well with Gliptone leather cleaner and then a feed with their leather polish/ feed kept it soft and supple. The problem with the Fuji outside and the Ivory inside is that they blend together - too much paleness, so Cirrus would maybe be a better option

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 05:37pm by XFullFatTim.)
07-03-2012 05:36pm
MartinP

Gosh, it looks like I am going to have to confiscate all chocolate bars at point of entry....and eat them myself!!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
07-03-2012 05:39pm
CSJ

Personally I think the ivory looks great, I don't like black interiors, and I would also be happy with cirrus!

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
07-03-2012 05:39pm
Donny Dog

(07-03-2012 05:10pm)Michelle Wrote:  What colour interior do you mostly have with a Fuji white? cirrus or ivory? in real life I've only seen black interiors which I don't want.

You have to be careful with different shades of white or off-white, as one may make the other look dirty or off-colour. Sometimes a definite contrast is better.
07-03-2012 05:46pm
WB
WB

The cirrus is quite high maintenance - as I'm sure the Ivory is but I really like the Cirrus in mine. Makes it a much more special place to be in my view than another black interior.
07-03-2012 05:55pm
xxxx5

Black for me. I really not keen on "cream / light " interiors

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
07-03-2012 05:57pm