babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? (/Thread-Fuji-white-with-Cirrus-or-Ivory)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - Michelle - 07-03-2012 05:10pm

What colour interior do you mostly have with a Fuji white? cirrus or ivory? in real life I've only seen black interiors which I don't want.

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - LDT - 07-03-2012 05:12pm

I think either would look great. When I was considering Fuji the dealer discouraged Fuji and ivory, but having seen a photo, it looked so nice!

If I had to choose, it would be ivory.

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - RacingSnake - 07-03-2012 05:16pm

I've gone black interior...
I have had 'cream' leather cars before, and quite frankly I was so p***ed off with cleaning the 'jean-blue' stains out of the seats I swore not to get another light coloured interior... no matter how good they looked!

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - MartinP - 07-03-2012 05:34pm

I would go for the ivory myself or maybe the tan. Certainly not the black.

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - XFullFatTim - 07-03-2012 05:36pm

I never had any problems with the Ivory hide in my last FFRR, it was beautiful and dye from jeans wasn't an issue but leather polish from belts was. I also don't recommend Ivory if you have passengers who eat chocolate Flake in the car............... The leather cleaned up well with Gliptone leather cleaner and then a feed with their leather polish/ feed kept it soft and supple. The problem with the Fuji outside and the Ivory inside is that they blend together - too much paleness, so Cirrus would maybe be a better option

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - MartinP - 07-03-2012 05:39pm

Gosh, it looks like I am going to have to confiscate all chocolate bars at point of entry....and eat them myself!!

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - CSJ - 07-03-2012 05:39pm

Personally I think the ivory looks great, I don't like black interiors, and I would also be happy with cirrus!

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - Donny Dog - 07-03-2012 05:46pm

(07-03-2012 05:10pm)Michelle Wrote:  What colour interior do you mostly have with a Fuji white? cirrus or ivory? in real life I've only seen black interiors which I don't want.

You have to be careful with different shades of white or off-white, as one may make the other look dirty or off-colour. Sometimes a definite contrast is better.

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - WB - 07-03-2012 05:55pm

The cirrus is quite high maintenance - as I'm sure the Ivory is but I really like the Cirrus in mine. Makes it a much more special place to be in my view than another black interior.

RE: Fuji white with Cirrus or Ivory? - xxxx5 - 07-03-2012 05:57pm

Black for me. I really not keen on "cream / light " interiors