Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Foot Rest
edgedata

Foot Rest

Dan at Duckworth Land Rover supplied all my dealer fit accessories.
Good discounts too.
http://www.duckworthparts.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
23-03-2012 01:33am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blyth1958

RE: Foot Rest

(19-03-2012 11:26pm)edgedata Wrote:  I'm almost certain that the dead pedal will only fit LHD cars. It is way too wide for the RHD Evoques.

Anyway, I see Alanos has now got himself banned for not complying to the sites rules and using the forum purely to promote his items without contributing in anyway. Shame really as his products looked really good but that's no excuse for taking advantage.
Hi, i have a left hand drive coupe dynamic, can anyone confirm the Alonos foot rest fits ?
23-03-2012 09:37pm
Firenze

Im well disappointed with the premium Laughing mats and the drivers one is so small it does virtually nothing so after reading another post where a cheap mat was used underneath the Evoque one I decided to do the same.

I bought the mat set for £7 and they really aren't at all bad and they match the carpet well, then I used part of one of the rears to cover the footrest and then just sewed it to the main mat in a couple of places.

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
27-03-2012 05:49pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Be careful using non specific mats, LR had a case with 2010MY RRSs and D4's where some dealers had fitted the previous model's mats to the latest cars. The design of the pedals had changed and it was only as the result of some owners having close shaves/ near miss accidents due to lack of brakes that it was found that the brake pedal travel was inhibited by using the older style mats. The proper mats for the cars had a cut out in the brake pedal region that permitted full pedal travel.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 06:46pm by XFullFatTim.)
27-03-2012 06:44pm
Firenze

I will double check pedal clearance but the mats are very thin and fit nice and flat

Firenze Dynamic Si4, Pano roof, Verve, Ebony headliner, Black Strata, Privacy glass, Lux Pack - Enjoying since 7/3/12
27-03-2012 07:09pm
IKM

Anyone got any feedback to give after ordering and fitting the Alanos footrest on RHD cars yet? Thanks.
I'm tempted to try cutting either a piece of rubber or carpet mat to fit, and attach with velcro or dble sided tape.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 11:00am by IKM.)
27-03-2012 07:38pm
doug

(27-03-2012 07:38pm)IKM Wrote:  Anyone got any feedback to give after ordering and fitting the Alanos footrest on RHD cars yet? Thanks?
I'm tempted to try cutting either a piece of rubber or carpet mat to fit, and attach with velcro or dble sided tape.

Still waiting on the new size RHD foot rest to turn up.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
28-03-2012 07:51am
Evoque U

Still waiting also

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
28-03-2012 10:21am
garryforrestuk

Have just received this from Alanos

Dear garryforrestuk,

Hi
Yes it was sent, i was little late because in new footrest i made mistake in sign evoque where i did not make good letter O and Q and i had to make new footrests but anyway all correctrd footrest were sent
Regards
Alan

- alanos350z

DYNAMIC SD4 AUTO 5 DOOR WITH COUPE BONNET VENTS, FRONT GRILL BADGE, CHROME LETTERING, SILVER ROOF RAILS.
28-03-2012 01:11pm
LIONHEAD

Still waiting also. Ordered the footrest on 3/12/12 and according to the tracking number that was provided today, it was sent out on 3/13/12 but still haven't arrived.

I ordered his keyring 8 days later on 3/20/12 and that arrived 2 days ago but still no footrest.
28-03-2012 02:34pm