Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Foot Rest
doug

RE: Foot Rest

Alanos,
My foot rest turned up this morning. Very well packed thank you.
Looks even better than the photo. Sticker pad on the back to stick it to my carpet, covers the whole surface & is very stickle.
The car is outside in the rain at the moment, will be fitting it tonight after I put my Evoque to bed.

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
17-03-2012 01:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CSJ

Just ordered the footrest for my replacement Dynamic which should be with me in 10 days.

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
17-03-2012 03:05pm
doug

Just had a look at what my new foot rest will look like before removing the stickily back. I may be missing something, but it's too wide!

Has anyone else got there's yet ?

17-03-2012 04:22pm
xxxx5

Can you post a pic of the footrest fitted?

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
17-03-2012 07:44pm
doug

(17-03-2012 07:44pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  Can you post a pic of the footrest fitted?

alanos has acted on this straight away & is looking in to it. I have sent him some pictures.
It could be that all of his root rests he makes for other cars over hang like this,without any problems.But for my its going to get knocked with my foot all the time & could end up marking a pair of my wifes shoes Wink

17-03-2012 07:52pm
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

Alanos - why have you ignored my PMs about you breaking this site's commercial rules by using it to sell footrests and promote keyrings?

I understand you have a product that is wanted by site members but you are abusing this site by doing so without being a sponsor.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 09:55pm by Martin.)
17-03-2012 09:54pm
stevehill

can't you make him a sponsor then Martin

(17-03-2012 09:54pm)Martin Wrote:  Alanos - why have you ignored my PMs about you breaking this site's commercial rules by using it to sell footrests and promote keyrings?

I understand you have a product that is wanted by site members but you are abusing this site by doing so without being a sponsor.
19-03-2012 10:47pm
cjfp

@stevehill - that's exactly what Martin has been trying to set up but with no response from alanos.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
19-03-2012 11:04pm
edgedata

I'm almost certain that the dead pedal will only fit LHD cars. It is way too wide for the RHD Evoques.

Anyway, I see Alanos has now got himself banned for not complying to the sites rules and using the forum purely to promote his items without contributing in anyway. Shame really as his products looked really good but that's no excuse for taking advantage.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 11:26pm by edgedata.)
19-03-2012 11:26pm
Mikey777

Hi,
Can you advise where you got your black grill from?
Ta.
Mike
Laughing
(19-03-2012 11:26pm)edgedata Wrote:  I'm almost certain that the dead pedal will only fit LHD cars. It is way too wide for the RHD Evoques.

Anyway, I see Alanos has now got himself banned for not complying to the sites rules and using the forum purely to promote his items without contributing in anyway. Shame really as his products looked really good but that's no excuse for taking advantage.

Pure 2.2 SD4, Manual, Firenza with cirrus, Pano, Zenons, Front Fogs, Camera, Privacy glass,
19" Style 4 and Spare
22-03-2012 06:35pm