Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Kit Prices Here
3VOQU3

Dynamic Kit Prices Here

Recieved this from Duckworth Thumbs Up

Parts are now available.

Sills £170 plus VAT
Front bumper £385 plus VAT (choice of spec)
Rear bumper £660 plus VAT (choice of spec and other trims needed but included in price)
Exhaust rear section £350 plus VAT (petrol or diesel to give the square tailpipes)

All is available except the front bumper and come unpainted
24-08-2011 03:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ezandania

RE: Dynamic Kit Prices Here

Yayyyyyyyyyy......Thanks for posting it up! Now to watch out for the 'how-to-manuals' for the removal/replacement of the surround cameras and parking aids.
It's not in their website though..
(24-08-2011 03:27am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Recieved this from Duckworth Thumbs Up

Parts are now available.

Sills £170 plus VAT
Front bumper £385 plus VAT (choice of spec)
Rear bumper £660 plus VAT (choice of spec and other trims needed but included in price)
Exhaust rear section £350 plus VAT (petrol or diesel to give the square tailpipes)

All is available except the front bumper and come unpainted

Ummm...you forgot the Aeroflip wing...how much is that?

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2011 04:02am by Ezandania.)
24-08-2011 03:58am
mark_n

So, including fitting, painting and VAT, heading for, maybe over, £2500. Still, you'll have the old parts to hang on the wall or sell on eBay.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
24-08-2011 05:39am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I guess in 2-3 years time there will be a Pure SE with Dynamic-a-like bits but base model everything else ......................... once sales are lagging a bit behind the X1/Q3

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
24-08-2011 08:59am
Blackseries

(24-08-2011 03:27am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Rear bumper £660 plus VAT (choice of spec and other trims needed but included in price)

My understanding from the dealer was this was the price for the rear bumper including the square chrome finishers (to give the square tailpipes) .... so this is all you needed if you were happy to chop the Chrome finisher off the exhuast pipe.

(24-08-2011 03:27am)3VOQU3 Wrote:  Exhaust rear section £350 plus VAT

So could this be the rear "box" which on the Dynamic has the 2 down exhaust pipes and on the Prestige has the chrome finisher?

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
24-08-2011 09:20am
berlin2011

3VOQU3,

did they also give you the part numbers by chance? I'm thinking maybe to put the next 2 months I still have to wait for the Ro / Ro to bring my RR home to good use and order some of these bits so they can be waiting to be fitted when my car arrives.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
24-08-2011 08:40pm
3VOQU3

No sorry i didn't ask..

got the details from Dan at Duckworth, so i'm sure he'll be able to help with that..
Also the sills price is per pair..

Dan Roberts [danroberts@duckworthlandrover.co.uk]

i'm thinking the same tho, order the parts and have them waiting for when it arrives..
25-08-2011 12:32am
SW6RR

I am getting a quote from the LR bodyshop for the full Dynamic kit. Parts and labour. Will let you all know...

I have completed a bit of an about-turn on this. I thought I'd wait and drive the car a bit before going for the Dynamic bodykit, but I think I might go for it on day one now (depending on the quote). I've been staring at Fuji Dynamic pics vs. Prestige pics and I really prefer the Dynamic. The effect was masked at the Evoque Live Event because the only Prestige was black, which hid the contrast between the paintwork and the bumpers (and obviously this has all been discussed at length before).

Hopefully the cost will be OK and I can start from the off with my perfect Evoque - Prestige on the inside and Dynamic on the outside!
25-08-2011 03:08pm
berlin2011

SW6RR, would be keen to know the cost. Am thinking like you - been waiting so long for this car, waiting a few more days while they fit the Dynamic goodies and getting to drive off in exactly the car I wanted in the first place is where I am at.

Current: SD4 Dynamic Auto, 5 Door, Orkney Grey with Black Contrast Pano roof and 20" Shadow Chrome wheels. Pursuit interior. [countdown="Hand over"]15th June 2013 2:00pm[/countdown]

Gone: Si4 Prestige Auto Coupe, Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof, Element interior, Shadow Chrome 20" wheels with most of the bits & pieces loaded. [countdown="Hand over"]29th November 2011 2:00pm[/countdown]
25-08-2011 03:47pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Before you go rushing in and get the kit fitted, check with your insurance company that they don't want loadsamoney more in premium for "modifying" your car to look like a Dynamic when it is a Prestige. I know it won't go any faster but you know what insurance companies are like these days........................

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
25-08-2011 04:41pm