Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
DefLeppard

RE: Australian Deliveries

Yup, looks like you got the Style 4 19" (normally a $1000 upgrade from the pure tech pack)

Just waiting on mine to show up on Topix, cause Im really hoping mine comes with something extra as well.....*starts praying for xenon headlights*

Smile

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
07-02-2012 10:25pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deebabe2004

Shocked sexy looking car Chiggy!!!

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

07-02-2012 11:32pm
gead

(07-02-2012 02:13pm)chiggy Wrote:  I asked about a few accessories at the dealership and things like illuminated tread plates were close to $900 including fitting! thats just ridiclous - and apparently you can't get roof rails with the panoramic roof?

as hard as it is to believe, the dealer is wrong...

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
08-02-2012 12:11am
spif888

(08-02-2012 12:11am)gead Wrote:  as hard as it is to believe, the dealer is wrong...

Land Rover Australia should make it mandatory for its employees to spend 1 hour a week on this forum.

Product knowledge would improve infinitely and as a consequence customer service will increase considerably.

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
08-02-2012 01:13am
chiggy

I agree!

And from what I've now found out... I got free front parking sensors and free 19inch alloys?!

You're right DefLeppard - they are 19s and not the Style 2 18s I thought they were!

..... this is odd. (LandRover free upgrade?)

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-02-2012 01:28am
DefLeppard

(08-02-2012 01:28am)chiggy Wrote:  I agree!

And from what I've now found out... I got free front parking sensors and free 19inch alloys?!

You're right DefLeppard - they are 19s and not the Style 2 18s I thought they were!

..... this is odd. (LandRover free upgrade?)

The front parking sensors were compulsory with the rear camera. Seems alot of dealers don't know this, and lucky customers getting a $550 ish upgrade free.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
08-02-2012 02:39am
chiggy

Ohhh wait no - I didn't get them for free!

I thought they weren't included in my order (cause it wasn't on the order sheet as a separate item) but I just realised the price for the rear camera parking aid includes the price of the front sensors...

booooo!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-02-2012 03:16am
Bomberboy

(07-02-2012 12:27pm)chiggy Wrote:  Hey guys... Here are some pictures... Taken from my iPhone - will put up some high res ones up on the weekend.

I really love the red it looks spectacular in the sunlight and with the contrast roof and almond interior... Think it is stunning...

[Image: img1861hk.th.jpg]
[Image: img1862tp.th.jpg]
[Image: img1853bm.th.jpg]
[Image: img1864b.th.jpg]
[Image: img1859k.th.jpg]
[Image: img1871sn.th.jpg]
[Image: img1863cu.th.jpg]
[Image: img1869l.th.jpg]
Congrats chiggy.

I don't think I could leave it parked next to other cars on your photo.... I think I would've gone with one of those spots far far away from the other cars Smile

Dynamic Si4, Fuji, Contrast panoramic roof, 20"Sparkle mags, Lotsa inside goodies
Build, sometime Feb
Delivered April 2012
08-02-2012 09:25am
chiggy

haha!

To be honest I was trying out the rear camera parking aid and when I parked there was only one car on the left of mine there.

I guess someone loved it enough to park right next to it!

08-02-2012 09:28am
benzina

Chiggy,two questions.....
(1) is your black roof metallic or solid black? (Just want to see if you got the Santorini)
(2) Are you happy with the exterior build accuracy. For e.g. does the surround glasshouse waistline trim finisher (the trim at the base of the windows) all line up well over the gaps?
Thanks.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2012 11:41am by benzina.)
08-02-2012 11:41am