Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Australian Deliveries
spif888

RE: Australian Deliveries

Latest Evoque owner.

Yes, fellow forum members, I collected my car this afternoon from Austral. Apparently it was a busy day (last day of the month), 25 cars were received by proud new owners - it is a multi vehicle dealership with Land Rover, Jaguar and Volvo.

The hand over was a bit rushed but that was partly due to my excitement. Also, coming from a Freelander 2 , some parts of the car felt very familiar. I am going to miss some of the extra features that I had on the Freelander that I couldn't afford on the Evoque like auto lights, auto wipers, headlight washers, rubber mats, 6 cd changer and the window tint. Having said all that, the panoramic roof makes up for whats lacking and gives even more. Pressing that button to slide back the electric blind is one amazing party trick that will forever entertain me.

A couple of picture I took at the dealership

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
31-01-2012 01:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benzina

WOW!!!, if feel your excitment, and it looks GREAT! Enjoy!!!

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
31-01-2012 02:05pm
chiggy

that looks frigin brilliant!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
31-01-2012 03:40pm
Evoque U

Congrats, looks awesome. Enjoy

Si4 5 door Prestige,Fuji white,spirit interior,prestige tech pack,adaptive dynamics, heated seats,keyless entry,park assist,surround cameras,panoramic roof,adaptive xenon headlamps.aftermarket 20" Wheels

Living the dream since 10/3/12
31-01-2012 09:37pm
harvvss

Australian Deliveries

Nice one. Hopefully I get mine in the next batch. How long did Austral take to have it ready?
31-01-2012 10:42pm
Aussievoque

Great work Spif, that is one great looking car Wink

2012 TD4 - Firenze - White leather - Style 6 - Panoramic roof - Keyless Entry - Bi-Xenons - Clearview - Navigation
31-01-2012 10:46pm
Barneyridge

Spif, congrats mate...looks like the Pure's are all coming with Style 5 wheels Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
31-01-2012 11:09pm
spif888

(31-01-2012 10:42pm)harvvss Wrote:  Nice one. Hopefully I get mine in the next batch. How long did Austral take to have it ready?

13 days from when the ship docked to taking delivery.

Hand over took about an hour including settling with the finance manager. Amazingly they didn't try and sell me any paint or leather protection packages.

Received a full tank of diesel, 2 key rings and a $100 voucher to use at the dealership.
(31-01-2012 11:09pm)Barneyridge Wrote:  Spif, congrats mate...looks like the Pure's are all coming with Style 5 wheels Smile

With regards to the wheels, the salesman ordered them by mistake.

In retrospect I'm glad he did. There was also a white SD4 Pure with style 5s waiting for its owner

Sumatra Black 5 Door Pure auto TD4, 19 inch style 5 wheels, Tech Pack, Panoramic Roof and Ebony Interior with Ebony Headlining. Tinted windows & Tread Plates. Black Grille, Side Vents and Rear Trim
Collected: 31 January 2012
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2012 11:30pm by spif888.)
31-01-2012 11:22pm
deebabe2004

Awww great to see all these great ppl getting their fantastic sexy cars! So Envious of you all!! The cars all look great!!

Our boat, Undine, has just left Southhampton so still have a long wait... until we get ours i will vicariously live though all the new Aussie Evoque owners Smile

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

31-01-2012 11:53pm
Barneyridge

(31-01-2012 01:19pm)benzina Wrote:  Are you going to do that yourself, and is it going to be easy, as i've heard there are rivets involved?

I had a look at another Evoque at the dealership yesterday. Yes there are rivet type fastenings that will need to be drilled out. Over the next couple of weeks I may look at doing this little mod. My personalised plates are black so it does not look too bad anyway.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
01-02-2012 12:58am