Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aesthetic revamp anytime soon?
Teetree

Sorry in advance if this subject already covered. It's been a few years now since the first launch of our beloved/hated evoque, does anyone know if there's a significant (ie more that just resizing side mirrors and changing brand badges) cosmetic touch up in the pipeline due anytime soon ?

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
02-10-2014 02:16pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon?

Theres's a revamp coming in 2015 for 2016MY, supposed to also include the new engines if they are ready. It's a mid life facelift so expect more new toys, different colours, different alloys and some cosmetic body work changes

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 06:29pm by XFullFatTim.)
02-10-2014 06:28pm
J77

RE: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon?

It will get the new infotainment system from the Disco Sport, which looks a lot better than LRs current system. It may feature the autonomous braking and pedestrian airbag also

The new Sat Nav system

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 09:52pm by J77.)
02-10-2014 09:50pm
Teetree

I've read the new jag xe will sport the new ingenium Diesel engines which is uber efficient up to 71.7mpg! Anyway this will be in 2015 and I hear it will make its way into the the discos in 2016?! May be into the evoque at some point? Could really do with a much better engine in such an iconic vehicle. The evoque still looks great in my opinion although may be a slight touch up on the edges here n there just to freshen up a little. The disco sport the latest to inherit the evoque genes and looks great for it.

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto 5door, powered tailgate, front sensors, rear camera , pano roof, heated steering wheel, front fogs, xenons, spare wheel, 19" diamond turned alloys
02-10-2014 10:10pm