babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? (/Thread-Aesthetic-revamp-anytime-soon)

Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? - Teetree - 02-10-2014 02:16pm

Sorry in advance if this subject already covered. It's been a few years now since the first launch of our beloved/hated evoque, does anyone know if there's a significant (ie more that just resizing side mirrors and changing brand badges) cosmetic touch up in the pipeline due anytime soon ?

RE: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? - XFullFatTim - 02-10-2014 06:28pm

Theres's a revamp coming in 2015 for 2016MY, supposed to also include the new engines if they are ready. It's a mid life facelift so expect more new toys, different colours, different alloys and some cosmetic body work changes

RE: Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? - J77 - 02-10-2014 09:50pm

It will get the new infotainment system from the Disco Sport, which looks a lot better than LRs current system. It may feature the autonomous braking and pedestrian airbag also

The new Sat Nav system

[attachment=4104]

Aesthetic revamp anytime soon? - Teetree - 02-10-2014 10:10pm

I've read the new jag xe will sport the new ingenium Diesel engines which is uber efficient up to 71.7mpg! Anyway this will be in 2015 and I hear it will make its way into the the discos in 2016?! May be into the evoque at some point? Could really do with a much better engine in such an iconic vehicle. The evoque still looks great in my opinion although may be a slight touch up on the edges here n there just to freshen up a little. The disco sport the latest to inherit the evoque genes and looks great for it.