Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accessories Discounted Prices !!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !!

Do you want a photo? Laughing

Here you go. I haven't yet looked to see if they change colour with the ambient lighting, will let you know when I have sussed out how to change the lighting settings! Edit, the threshold strips don't change colour with the ambient lighting. Just hound that apart from the ambient lighting in the slot at the back of the centre console there are LED's inside the door pulls that also change colour - just like the door pull lights that my FFRR had, except they where white all the time
[Image: b2487f3d.jpg]

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 07:28pm by XFullFatTim.)
13-09-2011 09:34am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MW73

Anyone know the price if the luggage rails for the boot, and do you need you buy other parts separately such as the 'bar' that's shown in some of the pictures holding back luggage? Any info appreciated. Smile
13-09-2011 07:23pm
mark_n

If possible, you should order the rails as part of your build. They are available as an accessory but are more expensive and fitting them requires cutting the trim panels with a knife which is fine if it's done properly, otherwise could look like a dog's breakfast. The rails themselves just provide movable tie-downs with the possibility of adding additional accessories which cost extra.

Edit: the one some of us are interested in is the social seating which seems to be a panel which slides out for you to sit on with your glass of wine. An LR coolbox is pretty much essential though the identical Mercedes badged equivalent is less. LR certainly know how to charge...

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 08:17pm by mark_n.)
13-09-2011 08:15pm
MW73

Thanx Mark, order due any day now so I may have to retro fit myself.
13-09-2011 08:32pm
gead

dan, email sent Smile

White 5 dr SD4 Dynamic.
13-09-2011 11:52pm
Alex

Speaking of luggage rails above, I have ordered them as part of my build, however does anyone know if the loadspace protectors (part of accessories) are compatible with the rails installed - i.e. Slots cut out, there are two different types rigid and rubber and not sure which of the two are compatible.

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
14-09-2011 06:58am
Frp1

Is it possible to buy the front fog lights yet? as i got a canceled which came with out them Sad
i know i need to change the switched inside, but i don't if they don't work, as i think the evoque looks odd with out them.

Thanks
ben
10-10-2011 12:29am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Ben there should be no reason why the front fogs couldn't be fitted, only thing would be that you would also need a new steering column stalk with the correct switching bezel on it if you didn't want to fit a aftermarket switch somewhere. That is something I haven't noticed on the Pure's that I have seen - I don't think there are any rows of switch blanks like some cars have on the lowest spec cars. It helps make the dash look so much more classy it there are no switch blanks visible.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 12:34am by XFullFatTim.)
10-10-2011 12:33am
jeffzimm

I have a related question that I'm hoping can be answered. I bought a Pure with the Premium pkg (east coast in USA) and thought it included the xenon lights with LED's. Apparently there are two separate Premium packages, the Xenon pkg and the Halogen pkg which is $800 more. I definitely would have opted for the Xenon pkg had I known there were two. I dont care so much about the adaptive xenon's but I really do want the LED running lights. When I look at my headlamp sockets, you can clearly see the place where the LED's go. It's just empty space now. So my question is whether or not I can buy the LED's and have the dealer or someone else install them. If so, then my next question of course is what would it cost me. I assume more than the aforementioned $800 difference. I'm just hoping not obscenely more. Any guidance or info would be greatly appreciated.
16-12-2011 06:58am