babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Accessories Discounted Prices !! (/Thread-Accessories-Discounted-Prices)

Pages: 1 2

Accessories Discounted Prices !! - duckworthparts - 06-09-2011 10:10am

All upto date Evoque accessories now available to order online from our website.

Discounted Evoque Accessories

Select free shipping option when at checkout.
Worldwide shipping also available

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - gead - 06-09-2011 11:52am

Have you shipped to Australia before? keen to pick up some bits and pieces...

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - duckworthparts - 06-09-2011 11:57am

yes we ship to Australia and a regular basis

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - cutter7 - 06-09-2011 12:38pm

Have you got the Black Centre Caps in stock, for the 20" Black Gloss Wheels and a price?..Thanks.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - duckworthparts - 06-09-2011 01:03pm

£6.25+VAT each

not in stock but i can order them.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - gomark - 08-09-2011 04:41pm

(06-09-2011 01:03pm)duckworthparts Wrote:  £6.25+VAT each

not in stock but i can order them.

How much with winter tyres? any ideas? Also, are these black wheels (which are now on the configurator) a factory option or still only a dealer option?

Cheers!

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Tekno - 09-09-2011 09:10am

Anyone know the story about the illuminated tread plates? Will my Dynamic have them? If not, can I fit them myself? Are the electrics already in place for them?

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - Alex - 11-09-2011 01:13pm

(09-09-2011 09:10am)Tekno Wrote:  Anyone know the story about the illuminated tread plates? Will my Dynamic have them? If not, can I fit them myself? Are the electrics already in place for them?

I thought illuminated tread plates were part of the Dynamic Build. Although despite seeing several Dynamics I'm yet to see what they look like 'switched on'. I will have to pop down to my dealer to see if they can show them to me on one f their show room models.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - cjfp - 11-09-2011 01:58pm

(09-09-2011 09:10am)Tekno Wrote:  Anyone know the story about the illuminated tread plates? Will my Dynamic have them? If not, can I fit them myself? Are the electrics already in place for them?

I don't intend anything rude by this, but it is always worth looking at the LR website first as it can answer a lot of questions. If you 'explore' the Dynamic, it shows Illuminated Tread Plates as a standard feature in the 'Interior' section.

RE: Accessories Discounted Prices !! - mark_n - 13-09-2011 01:17am

Before we get too excited about the illuminated tread-plates, keep in mind they are not very bright. Nothing much to see during the day, they are nevertheless quite fun when you open the door at night.