babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Other uses for Gtechniq.. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: Other uses for Gtechniq.. (/Thread-Other-uses-for-Gtechniq)

Other uses for Gtechniq.. - Kimv - 03-07-2012 06:40pm

A few weeks ago I bought a new used mountain bike. It arrived in very good condition but after cleaning my car I had some leftover diluted C2. Decided to have a go on the bike Smile Frame only of course...

[Image: 3e8d7663.jpg]

[Image: 1706d29a.jpg]

RE: Other uses for Gtechniq.. - XFullFatTim - 03-07-2012 08:53pm

Did you know that "hand made in the USA" is a load of BS! My Marin Mountvision FSR has the same transfer on it, but when it was delivered the box it came in had" Made in Taiwan and ASSEMBLED with pride in the USA" printed on it!

Other uses for Gtechniq.. - Kimv - 03-07-2012 09:17pm

(03-07-2012 08:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Did you know that "hand made in the USA" is a load of BS! My Marin Mountvision FSR has the same transfer on it, but when it was delivered the box it came in had" Made in Taiwan and ASSEMBLED with pride in the USA" printed on it!

Did you know that Cannondale started production transfer to Taiwan around 2009 and that all Cannondale frames are built in Taiwan since 2011 and that mine happens to be a 2006 model? Wink

RE: Other uses for Gtechniq.. - jitenc - 04-07-2012 01:18am

(03-07-2012 09:17pm)Kimv Wrote:  Did you know that Cannondale started production transfer to Taiwan around 2009 and that all Cannondale frames are built in Taiwan since 2011 and that mine happens to be a 2006 model? Wink

Well, you'll still have the spare parts coming from Taiwan ( with pride)Rolling Eyes

RE: Other uses for Gtechniq.. - Kimv - 04-07-2012 09:13am

(04-07-2012 01:18am)jitenc Wrote:  Well, you'll still have the spare parts coming from Taiwan ( with pride)Rolling Eyes

Well, the only "Cannondale"-part is the frame. I don't see me needing spare parts for that. All the other components are some other brand, as is the case on most mountain bikes.