Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other uses for Gtechniq..
Kimv

A few weeks ago I bought a new used mountain bike. It arrived in very good condition but after cleaning my car I had some leftover diluted C2. Decided to have a go on the bike Smile Frame only of course...

[Image: 3e8d7663.jpg]

[Image: 1706d29a.jpg]

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
03-07-2012 06:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Other uses for Gtechniq..

Did you know that "hand made in the USA" is a load of BS! My Marin Mountvision FSR has the same transfer on it, but when it was delivered the box it came in had" Made in Taiwan and ASSEMBLED with pride in the USA" printed on it!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
03-07-2012 08:53pm
Kimv

(03-07-2012 08:53pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Did you know that "hand made in the USA" is a load of BS! My Marin Mountvision FSR has the same transfer on it, but when it was delivered the box it came in had" Made in Taiwan and ASSEMBLED with pride in the USA" printed on it!

Did you know that Cannondale started production transfer to Taiwan around 2009 and that all Cannondale frames are built in Taiwan since 2011 and that mine happens to be a 2006 model? Wink

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
03-07-2012 09:17pm
jitenc

(03-07-2012 09:17pm)Kimv Wrote:  Did you know that Cannondale started production transfer to Taiwan around 2009 and that all Cannondale frames are built in Taiwan since 2011 and that mine happens to be a 2006 model? Wink

Well, you'll still have the spare parts coming from Taiwan ( with pride)Rolling Eyes

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
04-07-2012 01:18am
Kimv

(04-07-2012 01:18am)jitenc Wrote:  Well, you'll still have the spare parts coming from Taiwan ( with pride)Rolling Eyes

Well, the only "Cannondale"-part is the frame. I don't see me needing spare parts for that. All the other components are some other brand, as is the case on most mountain bikes.

04-07-2012 09:13am