babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Blind spot - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Blind spot (/Thread-Blind-spot)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Blind spot - mark_n - 06-06-2012 07:48am

The mirrors are good when reversing though...

RE: Blind spot - speary - 06-06-2012 08:03am

I dont mean to be rude people, but if you know it causes a blind spot then double check before you pull out. Many cars have blindspots to varying degrees, you just need to learn where it is and drive accordingly.
Simples!!! Smile

RE: Blind spot - stiggz - 06-06-2012 02:41pm

I don't seem to experience this problem. Unless they are little people.

But I am 6ft 4 so the top of the mirrors are well below general sight on either side. That's with the seat as low as it goes also.

Although yes, once you learn a cars blind spots, you should really be training yourself to always expect something to be there

RE: Blind spot - agusta22 - 06-06-2012 02:48pm

(06-06-2012 08:03am)speary Wrote:  I dont mean to be rude people, but if you know it causes a blind spot then double check before you pull out. Many cars have blindspots to varying degrees, you just need to learn where it is and drive accordingly.
Simples!!! Smile

No offense taken, but it does take time for drivers to realize the issue. Especially when its a new car. Thumbs Up
(06-06-2012 02:41pm)stiggz Wrote:  I don't seem to experience this problem. Unless they are little people.

But I am 6ft 4 so the top of the mirrors are well below general sight on either side. That's with the seat as low as it goes also.

Although yes, once you learn a cars blind spots, you should really be training yourself to always expect something to be there

I'm 5' 8" about average for a male. So i could argue that you are a giant compared to the ROW.

Average height around the world

RE: Blind spot - XFullFatTim - 06-06-2012 06:29pm

(05-06-2012 12:11am)Straydox Wrote:  I've found that having the seat raised a little enables me to see over the top of the mirror and that gets around the problem for the most part.
Yes this also worked for me, I'm 5ft 7", also having the seat back a little more upright than one might have in a boy racer BMW helps