babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! (/Thread-Evoque-Pure-in-Firenze-going-like-the-wind)

Pages: 1 2

Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - XFullFatTim - 12-04-2012 06:04pm

Cruising along this afternoon on the M74 just north of Gretna I spotted the duller DLRs of a Pure Evoque rushing up from astern................... now I was doing 70+ and the lady driving the Firenze was driving like she was en route to a fire, must have been doing well over 90 as she just disappeared over the horizon! Dread to think what her fuel consumption was like but she wasn't hanging around!

Other spots - a Black Dynamic southbound on the M74 on Wednesday morning around 9am, turned off toward Gartcosh, Couldn't tell if it was a Coupe or an Evoque as it was following me. Another Black one - Prestige I think this time, on the dual carriageway coming into Newcastle and this morning a 5 Door Fuji Dynamic on the dual carriageway just behind the town centre Premier Inn.
Also a transporter load of Fuji and one lonely Mauritius Blue Coupe Evoques and Freely2's on their way north on Wednesday morning just north of Gretna.

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - David-H. - 12-04-2012 10:24pm

We were passed by a Firenze Si4 on the Westbound M8/A8 going into Glasgow a couple of weeks ago in very similar circumstances. Maybe the colour makes the owners think they are in fact driving a fire engine?

Cheers.

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - cjfp - 12-04-2012 10:30pm

Don't know what you mean!

Nee nah, nee nah, nee nah

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - vinny - 12-04-2012 10:50pm

How does the pure have duller drl's?

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - XFullFatTim - 12-04-2012 10:59pm

They didn't look as bright as when a car with signature DRL's is behind

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - vinny - 12-04-2012 11:26pm

I get you,so it was a pure without xenons?

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - mickydd - 13-04-2012 09:15am

Well it definitely wasn't me. I dont venture that far north.
And i've stopped wearing the blonde wig now!

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - Evoquative - 13-04-2012 12:49pm

LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - PigLauncher - 15-04-2012 12:27pm

Ninety is a very reasonable speed on that road IMHO. Perhaps red does attract the swifter motorist. Cool

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind! - PhilSkill - 16-04-2012 11:28pm

Today I saw a red Pure with halogens no signature Drls, no fogs, 20" style 6, and dynamic black grill and side vents. A bit different, odd to spend out on wheels and black dynamic trim but not the fogs or Xenons, dont like the blanking plates.