Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!

Cruising along this afternoon on the M74 just north of Gretna I spotted the duller DLRs of a Pure Evoque rushing up from astern................... now I was doing 70+ and the lady driving the Firenze was driving like she was en route to a fire, must have been doing well over 90 as she just disappeared over the horizon! Dread to think what her fuel consumption was like but she wasn't hanging around!

Other spots - a Black Dynamic southbound on the M74 on Wednesday morning around 9am, turned off toward Gartcosh, Couldn't tell if it was a Coupe or an Evoque as it was following me. Another Black one - Prestige I think this time, on the dual carriageway coming into Newcastle and this morning a 5 Door Fuji Dynamic on the dual carriageway just behind the town centre Premier Inn.
Also a transporter load of Fuji and one lonely Mauritius Blue Coupe Evoques and Freely2's on their way north on Wednesday morning just north of Gretna.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 06:06pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-04-2012 06:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
David-H.

RE: Evoque Pure in Firenze going like the wind!

We were passed by a Firenze Si4 on the Westbound M8/A8 going into Glasgow a couple of weeks ago in very similar circumstances. Maybe the colour makes the owners think they are in fact driving a fire engine?

Cheers.

Dynamic Coupe SD4 manual, Orkney Grey, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass & 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys.

Other drives - Suzuki Jimny - lifted 2 " (Offroad toy)
BMW Mini John Cooper Works.
12-04-2012 10:24pm
cjfp

Don't know what you mean!

Nee nah, nee nah, nee nah

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
12-04-2012 10:30pm
vinny

How does the pure have duller drl's?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
12-04-2012 10:50pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

They didn't look as bright as when a car with signature DRL's is behind

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-04-2012 10:59pm
vinny

I get you,so it was a pure without xenons?

My order- fuji white sd4 manual coupe,tech pack,xenons,style 6 20's,pano roof,privacy,front fogs,rear camera,folding mirrors,ebony int/ivory headliner,dec delivery.(still waiting!) Collected 14/01/2012
NOW SOLD as of 26/07/14 Very Happy
Now driving Audi SQ5, everything the Evoque should of been.
12-04-2012 11:26pm
mickydd

Well it definitely wasn't me. I dont venture that far north.
And i've stopped wearing the blonde wig now!

Arrived 24th February. Dynamic 5 dr SD4, manual ,Firenze with Verve interior, 20" Sparkle
13-04-2012 09:15am
Evoquative

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
13-04-2012 12:49pm
PigLauncher

Ninety is a very reasonable speed on that road IMHO. Perhaps red does attract the swifter motorist. Cool

Manual Dynamic, Firenze, Chrome Shadows, Santorini Pano,Verve,Ebony Headliner,Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons.TPMS. June the 20th.
15-04-2012 12:27pm
PhilSkill

Today I saw a red Pure with halogens no signature Drls, no fogs, 20" style 6, and dynamic black grill and side vents. A bit different, odd to spend out on wheels and black dynamic trim but not the fogs or Xenons, dont like the blanking plates.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
16-04-2012 11:28pm