babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Forum suggestion thread. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Site News & Feedback (/Forum-Site-News-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Forum suggestion thread. (/Thread-Forum-suggestion-thread)

Pages: 1 2

Forum suggestion thread. - benzina - 12-10-2011 03:07am

Sort of feel like the forum is a little all over the place at the moment, so maybe we could get some comments and ideas here, to help bring things to attention,in the hope of some steamlining and forum efficiency.

I have 2 suggestions....

(1) An all-in-one sticky for pictures to show off your Evoque, titled "Show off your Evoque''.
(2) A sticky titled ''Evoque Polls'' where we can find all the polls in one place, for easy viewing,and constant progress,which is what their all about.

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - DJ2Tall - 12-10-2011 03:11am

Sticky?! Is that like a Post-It Note?!

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - griff - 12-10-2011 09:14am

Hi Benzina
Hope you are well and thanks for your input.
You suggest that is a sticky for photos but better than that there is a forum on here entitled My Range Rover Evoque for that purpose.
In terms of stickies for polls, there seems to be a lot of polls at the moment which whilst interesting are too numerous to place all together. I suggest we stick (excuse the pun) as we are but we will monitor things for you, if that is all right, and maybe stick the ones which are more used.
Regards

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - benzina - 12-10-2011 09:51am

Hi griff, thanks for the reply.

Ah o.k. "My Range Rover Evoque'' for photo's.
And with regards to the polls...i agree their is a few that have either doubled up, or not that popular, but yeah, it would be great if you could just monitor them for the time being,and then perhaps stick the most relevant and popular ones up sometime down the track. Thanks again. cheers.

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 10:21am

Martin, if you are reading, any chance of a forum section just for all the polls?

Also as LR slowly gets more cars out and on the roads is there any chance of a Technical section as I'sure we will get asked more techy questions - maybe even rename the Modifications section into a technical section?

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - griff - 12-10-2011 11:14am

good call Tim

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - xxxx5 - 12-10-2011 11:49am

Also would it be possible to add a "How do I" section. An area were members post photos/descriptions of how you undertake some DIY tasks for example remove of the front grill etc.

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - Martin - 12-10-2011 01:38pm

All good stuff, will have a reconfigure when I get home later.

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - paulus599 - 12-10-2011 06:07pm

Could we also have a 'Pointless thread' section. This would be ideal for those where people ask the 'What colour/what model should I order' type of question Banging Head

RE: Forum suggestion thread. - cjfp - 12-10-2011 06:10pm

(12-10-2011 06:07pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Could we also have a 'Pointless thread' section. This would be ideal for those where people ask the 'What colour/what model should I order' type of question Banging Head

Rolling with Laughter