Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum suggestion thread.
benzina

Forum suggestion thread.

Sort of feel like the forum is a little all over the place at the moment, so maybe we could get some comments and ideas here, to help bring things to attention,in the hope of some steamlining and forum efficiency.

I have 2 suggestions....

(1) An all-in-one sticky for pictures to show off your Evoque, titled "Show off your Evoque''.
(2) A sticky titled ''Evoque Polls'' where we can find all the polls in one place, for easy viewing,and constant progress,which is what their all about.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 03:10am by benzina.)
12-10-2011 03:07am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DJ2Tall

RE: Forum suggestion thread.

Sticky?! Is that like a Post-It Note?!
12-10-2011 03:11am
griff

Hi Benzina
Hope you are well and thanks for your input.
You suggest that is a sticky for photos but better than that there is a forum on here entitled My Range Rover Evoque for that purpose.
In terms of stickies for polls, there seems to be a lot of polls at the moment which whilst interesting are too numerous to place all together. I suggest we stick (excuse the pun) as we are but we will monitor things for you, if that is all right, and maybe stick the ones which are more used.
Regards

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-10-2011 09:14am
benzina

Hi griff, thanks for the reply.

Ah o.k. "My Range Rover Evoque'' for photo's.
And with regards to the polls...i agree their is a few that have either doubled up, or not that popular, but yeah, it would be great if you could just monitor them for the time being,and then perhaps stick the most relevant and popular ones up sometime down the track. Thanks again. cheers.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 10:36am by benzina.)
12-10-2011 09:51am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Martin, if you are reading, any chance of a forum section just for all the polls?

Also as LR slowly gets more cars out and on the roads is there any chance of a Technical section as I'sure we will get asked more techy questions - maybe even rename the Modifications section into a technical section?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-10-2011 10:21am
griff

good call Tim

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-10-2011 11:14am
xxxx5

Also would it be possible to add a "How do I" section. An area were members post photos/descriptions of how you undertake some DIY tasks for example remove of the front grill etc.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
12-10-2011 11:49am
Martin
Site Admin & Owner

All good stuff, will have a reconfigure when I get home later.
12-10-2011 01:38pm
paulus599

Could we also have a 'Pointless thread' section. This would be ideal for those where people ask the 'What colour/what model should I order' type of question Banging Head

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
12-10-2011 06:07pm
cjfp

(12-10-2011 06:07pm)paulus599 Wrote:  Could we also have a 'Pointless thread' section. This would be ideal for those where people ask the 'What colour/what model should I order' type of question Banging Head

Rolling with Laughter

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
12-10-2011 06:10pm