babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? (/Thread-Poll-Which-colour-have-you-gone-for)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - GibEvoque - 11-10-2011 01:06pm

(24-09-2011 11:56pm)Spiderman Wrote:  A black RR product is stately in appearance, you don't need to have a solid black interior with those or the RRE as there are plenty of options to chose from, my Evoque is a 5 door Dynamic in Sumatra Black with a Black and Perforated Pimento Red interior with double red stitching and it looks beautiful with the black of the car, if you prefer restrained you could opt for the classy Pursuit Option (Black/Dark Grey with Perforated Ivory & double ivory stitching)....far better & a nicer place to sit in than plain black IMHO.

Very Happy loving the comments on pursuit

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - memota - 11-10-2011 01:20pm

(11-10-2011 12:29pm)pureevoque Wrote:  Berlin2011 posted this picture of one outdoors...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=259]

I'm tempted with this colour too, put unsure how it'll look on pure \ prestige models with the black trim?

Are they shadow chromes?

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - benzina - 11-10-2011 01:41pm

They would be shadow chrome i would think,yes. The sparkling silver wheels are a close match to the silver of that rear panel that rises from the exhausts.

That particular blue with the white roof example looks great!!! A very happy colour combo.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - mk82 - 11-10-2011 02:09pm

it looks like a MINI Smile

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - simonc - 11-10-2011 04:31pm

Yeah that's the picture I've seen (along with the one in the showroom too), and it is certainly very striking. I'd probably keep the black contrast panoramic roof and shadow chromes if I did go the Mauritius route.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - benzina - 26-10-2011 03:48am

Bump for the newbie's . CheersSmile

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - benzina - 20-11-2011 02:04am

Silver,like white,Grey, and black, will always be classic and a constant ,but it's particularly interesting about the low uptake of silver so far in the Evoque. At the moment, it's looking quite exclusive,and i don't mind that at all.
So far, White's way out in front , Orkney's doing great, Blacks doing good, and the surprise packet is Firenze Red.
The Evoque is such a beautiful work of art,that i think it looks good in all the colours, but each individual colour,says something nicely different about it's personality.

Adding to the interest and psychology behind colour choices, here is The Global Automotive Colour trends for 2006-2009,
showing the 4 most popular in each segment,and the overall figure. Silver has topped the lot in all the overall figures.

NORTH AMERICA

Overall
*Silver 18%
*White/White Pearl 17%
*Grey 15%
*Blue 12%

Luxury
*Silver 20%
*White 18%
*Black 16%
*Blue 13%

Compact /Sport
*Silver 20%
*Grey 17%
*Blue 16%
*Black 14%

LT Truck /SUV
*White/White Pearl 21%
*Grey 7%
*Silver 16%
*Blue 12%
................................................................................​..........................
EUROPE

Overall
*Silver 29%
*Black 21%
*Grey 16%
*Blue 15%

Luxury
*Black 30%
*Silver 24%
*Grey 19%
*Blue 14%

Compact /Sport
*Silver 31%
*Black 21%
*Blue 16%
*Grey 13%

Truck/SUV
*Silver 30%
*White/White Pearl 18%
*Black 15%
*Grey 13%
................................................................................​........................................
ASIA

Overall
*Silver 30%
*White/White Pearl 24%
*Black 13%
*Grey 12%

Luxury
*White/White Pearl 40%
*Silver 30%
*Black 24%
*Grey 3%

Compact/Sport
*Silver 30%
*White/White Pearl 20%
*Black 10%
*Grey 10%

Truck/SUV
*Silver 30%
*White/White Pearl 27%
*Black 13%
*Grey 12%
................................................................................​.........
SOUTH AMERICA

Overall
*Silver 25%
*Black 21%
*Grey 13%
*White/White Pearl 13%

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Evo-king - 20-11-2011 06:37pm

Colour is down to personal taste/choice, that M Blue photo looks good, I'm of the opinion that at the moment there isn't a bad colour option on the Evoque.

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - Fish - 23-04-2012 11:55am

Read trough all the posts - but I'm still undecided: Shall I take Ipanema with black rims and interior OR better Orkney Grey ? Can someone help me ? QuestionQuestion

RE: Poll: Which colour have you gone for? - XFullFatTim - 23-04-2012 12:01pm

We have a problem now with this poll, not enough options as the maximum number of choices is 10. So Havana and Matte Stornoway Grey owners will have to post as a post rather than vote................