babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. (/Thread-Delivery-Date-Is-Confirmed)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - HeyBert - 21-02-2012 05:52pm

(21-02-2012 05:18pm)The Valeter Wrote:  The dates I had/have were the only ones I ever had though when I ordered the car on October 1st I stated I actually wanted to collect it on March 1st (ish).

When i ordered in August, I also stated that I wanted to collect the car on the 1st March (although the dealer stated January for build at deposit taking stage); seems they didn't listen to what I wanted and are doing their own thing Laughing

If my dealer was to call and say it's here 2 weeks early i think i would be very shocked; both by the fact the car is early and that my dealer has actually called me pro-actively.

Let's hope I have to eat my own words!

RE: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - THEMACS - 21-02-2012 05:53pm

(21-02-2012 05:34pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  Mine isn't, otherwise it would be here now!!

Shouldn't make any difference to me either really as my dealer has always said it takes less than 2 weeks from build and has assured me that I will have it in March and it is supposed to be being built 16 March. I know alot of people are being told 4 weeks from build, its probably somewhere between the two. I hope the build date comes forward, I think it mightVery HappyVery Happy

RE: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - The Valeter - 21-02-2012 07:10pm

(21-02-2012 05:52pm)HeyBert Wrote:  When i ordered in August, I also stated that I wanted to collect the car on the 1st March (although the dealer stated January for build at deposit taking stage); seems they didn't listen to what I wanted and are doing their own thing Laughing

If my dealer was to call and say it's here 2 weeks early i think i would be very shocked; both by the fact the car is early and that my dealer has actually called me pro-actively.

Let's hope I have to eat my own words!

I see your build slot is the 16th March - possibly my old build date?
(21-02-2012 05:53pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Shouldn't make any difference to me either really as my dealer has always said it takes less than 2 weeks from build and has assured me that I will have it in March and it is supposed to be being built 16 March. I know alot of people are being told 4 weeks from build, its probably somewhere between the two. I hope the build date comes forward, I think it mightVery HappyVery Happy

My dealer told me 2 weeks from build to handover (generally).

Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - HeyBert - 21-02-2012 09:05pm

(21-02-2012 07:10pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I see your build slot is the 16th March - possibly my old build date?

It was the 16th March when your initial built date was that.

I'd previously commented that they must have had the Firenze paint can out on the 16th!

You've since pulled a fast one and arranged a factory tour - somehow pulling the date forwards in the process....and good on you for doing so Smile

RE: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - The Valeter - 21-02-2012 09:13pm

(21-02-2012 09:05pm)HeyBert Wrote:  It was the 16th March when your initial built date was that.

I'd previously commented that they must have had the Firenze paint can out on the 16th!

You've since pulled a fast one and arranged a factory tour - somehow pulling the date forwards in the process....and good on you for doing so Smile

I don't think the factory tour in it'self had any influence, it was the dealer liasing with LR. Not sure how they managed it though to be honest but I do think it is a very kind & thoughtfull gesture.

There do seem to be a few Firenze Red's due for build around that date - you never know they may do all the Firenze's a eek early lol.

RE: Delivery Date Is Confirmed. - WorldTraveler - 22-02-2012 07:01pm

(21-02-2012 09:13pm)The Valeter Wrote:  I don't think the factory tour in it'self had any influence, it was the dealer liasing with LR. Not sure how they managed it though to be honest but I do think it is a very kind & thoughtfull gesture.

There do seem to be a few Firenze Red's due for build around that date - you never know they may do all the Firenze's a eek early lol.

Here's hoping Mine is in that batch, Although the latest info I have (thanks to nick@lr) is a mid to end April delivery at the dealer ....