babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Have you spotted? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Have you spotted? (/Thread-Have-you-spotted)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Have you spotted? - SW6RR - 29-03-2011 10:53am

@Blackseries - I've also got the info on prices from the dealer (sorry all, under strict instructions not to divulge) and I think the premium for a Prestige over the Pure is £1800 and for that you get all the chrome styling stuff, plus prestige mats, wood finisher and (most expensively I expect) the uprated leather interior.

Make of that what you will in terms of value! I don't think it represents great value, but I like the bright metal styling work on the outside and so I'd rather spend the relatively small extra amount to get the car I want rather than save a little bit and get the one I'm not 100% happy with.

If the exterior finishing on the Prestige isn't to a person's taste then definitely go for the Pure I'd say.
It's also worth mentioning I suppose that there are certain options you can't get on a Pure xo if a person was interested in any of those then they would have to go Prestige/Dynamic.

RE: Have you spotted? - Blackseries - 29-03-2011 11:26am

(29-03-2011 10:53am)SW6RR Wrote:  It's also worth mentioning I suppose that there are certain options you can't get on a Pure so if a person was interested in any of those then they would have to go Prestige/Dynamic.

Items like the surround camera system.......

RE: Have you spotted? - SW6RR - 29-03-2011 11:45am

That's right, and Adaptive Dynamics, climate control air monitoring (??), certain of the 20" wheels and, if my info is right, the contrast roof...

RE: Have you spotted? - Wicksy - 29-03-2011 09:01pm

(29-03-2011 11:45am)SW6RR Wrote:  That's right, and Adaptive Dynamics, climate control air monitoring (??), certain of the 20" wheels and, if my info is right, the contrast roof...
You can get the 20" wheels with the Pure according to my dealerCool

RE: Have you spotted? - XFullFatTim - 29-03-2011 09:07pm

Wicksy the "Style 6" (the "LRX" stryle wheels) are the only optional 20" wheels on the pure
SW6RR - Climate control air monitoring is brilliant, have had it as standard on both the FFRR's I had. Leave the CC on and you get wiffs of country smells and diesel fumes in town, not with air monitoring though, it automatically sets the system to recirc and also monitors the humidity........... very clever stuff.

A34 southbound between Botley & Cowley 11.20 & 11.45 ish - Vc - 24-05-2012 12:05pm

Dont see any for ages then see 2 within 25 minutes!

Red 5 door southbound on the A34 between Botley and Cowley (Oxford)

So the 2nd one, silver 5 door with what looked like tape around the drivers door handle, came out of the petrol station and was more or less next to me at the lights on the roundabout. I was heading left back down the A34.

Whoever it was may have noticed me staring from a Rav4 with a big smile on my face Very Happy

RE: Have you spotted? - J77 - 24-05-2012 03:41pm

A bit off topic but the RRS is getting a few new colours for 2013, causeway, Barolo, barossa, mariana and Havana also a new carbon fibre veneer pack and new 20" alloys that are very similar to RRE style 3 19".