babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? (/Thread-Anybody-else-ordered-the-contrast-roof)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - paulelescoces - 23-08-2011 09:44pm

I did also spec originally a Fuji white dynamic 5 door with black contrast panoramic roof.... in the end I switched to a Fuji Prestige with white panoramic.... I think with Dynamic the black contrast roof matches well with the black details... but think the white suits better the prestige style.

For sure either way it would look good (so maybe a question why to spend the money if both options look equally good...)

RE: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - zambiaman - 24-08-2011 04:38pm

I ordered a contrast roof with the panoramic glass! I think it will give it a stylish look....

btw i ordered the ipanema sand

RE: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - XFullFatTim - 24-08-2011 04:43pm

If you wanted a contrast roof and it is too late to change your order then you might be interested in this post I put in the modifications section this afternoon http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Wish-you-had-specced-a-Contrast-roof

RE: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - paulus599 - 24-08-2011 05:15pm

I have actually changed my order twice with regard to the contrast roof. I originally spec'd it without, but after seeing some photographs with the contrast roof decided that was what I wanted.
I always had doubts though, like Tim I thought that it detracted from the 'floating roof' effect when it was painted black. That was confirmed at the unleahed event when I finally got to see more than a couple of cars 'in the flesh'. The day after I arrived back from the event I contacted my dealer and had them change the order back to no contrast roof.
I do still like the look of a contrast roof, but to me, a lighter colour suits the lines of the car more.

RE: Anybody else ordered the contrast roof? - griff - 24-08-2011 05:18pm

Same as Zambiaman - Ipanema Sand Black contrast roof and panoramic insert.
The man has style! Wink